The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

^ i think i'll post a full break down blog in my livejournal (http://hotstop.livejournal.com). i'll probably also spam it on my myspace and xanga blogs.

i have 2 extremes in my life right now. breaking down just seems fitting. how can i go from having one of the best days of my life to having a shitty day? i can't believe i'm going through this.

oh sorry hun. i had a break down this weekend, in a car filled with 7 girls lol. i would have posted it in my xanga, but i didn't want my sisters reading it. and there was so much family drama going on too =(

but. aar. yes. ugh. i'd like to move to california and see aar with you cool people, cuase no one likes aar here =(

hahahaha guess what? i was gonna cut my NYC trip one day short to make it to the aug 8 aar show like 2 hours away from me. but i was like FUCK IT. i love NYC more and i would rather go to the jack's mannequin show in wantagh, ny than an aar show. WUUUUWUUUUW for new york : )

aw yay nikki im glad you choce NYC! thats the gangsta thang to do YOU KNOW! LOL. but um.. are you coming again before you move here in january bc i might not be here when you come =[ but even if i am i have no way of getting into the ciudad to see you =[ this blows! lol. but um whats new g? i commented you on myspace nukka, i miss talking to youu =[

aw wtf i dont have mtv2! jgbkbfkjxgfkhnxcngfh

hahaha i know they reschedualed the halafax show because they are making the vid! im so excited to see it! like just cause i know its going to be so different. kgbkfdnbkfbdkjnbdf

ahhhh why cant i have mtv 2????????GNXGHJMXhg

haha<3333

i think it was supposed to be the 8th and they moved it to the 10th.....so yeah and tyson said that they would be filming it in the begning of july....so put the peices togther....and idk if its cali...whats their schedgual look like? lol....

awwww thanks my loveee!!!! jhzkjbdzkjnbc

look at these pix us bad asses took on our way from the car to the AAR concert! :]

002_2.jpg

sabrina and page

003_3.jpg

me and sabrina

004_4.jpg

me and page

005_5.jpg

us

yup we're such badasses up on a muthafuckin train track bridge...OVER A RIVER! yup! i almost pooped my pants! :]

006_6.jpg

and thats me on some rocks we climbed to get on the tracks! hahahaha

001_1.jpg

and thats after the show.

i was so mad cause the fucking wallgreens didnt give us our pic w/ damones vazquez and noelle....but ill have that soon enough! lol. yup we sure did go back i was getting that damn picture! lol.

sooo much fun!! jbfgkinfdhg