The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

tamika, you is so cute. on a lighter note! PIRATES WAS FUCKING AMAZINGGG! holy shit. orlando bloom looked gorgeous. and there was a preview for a new ashton kutcher and kevin costner movie and ashton looked to die for amazingly edible. so very gorgeous.

Definetly that movie was to DIE for :!::D

I saw it this Saturday, and it was fantastic, I loved the fighting scenes.

It was really funny as well [for me it was].

My stupid friend came, and Me, Ash and her were going to see Pirates and like all of a sudden she changes her mind to go see Superman. Im like WTF?! :-x So then she thought I was gonna watch it with her, and like change my mind too, as well as Ash, but heck no. I wasn't! Fu** that. Pirates all the way. Superman I can save for another day. That totally rhymed woot! haha.

anyone annoyed with all the new toasties?

i thought i had a lot of posts!! half the people posting still are signed up in april and have more than me!

and i thought i was obsessed! geesh! so many replies are just quotes of aar! and some people are even making stories!! like chpter books.

its scary.

i miss january. and february.

oh! and spending the new years and christmas on the board. and the contest. ahh! i miss it!

and being a lurker...reading all of dawns pissed off posts over her sister...haha!

i have 5 poster of him in my room. im sad because in my new house, i dont know if ill have enought room for all my poster. i have my aar one, titanic, the oc, tom brady, the wizard of oz(my favorite sine i was little) and all five of my pirates/orlando poster. those go up first, before my bed lol

haha nice. my friends got the hottest poster of orlando in her room, i tent to starte at it alot haha. my room is too small for anything. i hate it so much. i just have 2 baords with a bunch of shit on them like pics, band stuff, whatever lol. when are you moving?

hah thanks nikki!!<333

hahaha suz yeah it does suck! lol.

hahahaha i will, i have my sister rent it! lol. then ill see the second one some other time! lol.

hahaha its ok i even did that before...a lot of times....RIGHT NIKKI!!? you do remember that right? lol.