The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

i just went on the aar board and in the random thread i say "just stopping by to say HI =]" hehehe' date=' i guarantee no one will know/remember me lol oh well[/quote']yeah that's how fucked up the boards are now. so many little teenies it's so annoying. that's why i never go on it.

cvghngcjhxfgxjfgj

i have a friend that looks like nick!!! mmmm cant wait till school starts so i can get a look at that again!! lol. his hair is just weird! lol. and he has brown eyes! :P

OH DUDE!! same here' date=' except the kids a jerk, but still looks like nick =)

spencer's manly, dirty version of nick. god nick is such a pansy.

but he's also the skinnier verision. lol and the dude from "so they say"

i wanna win an aar contest. i still get annoyed when i think about that girl who won the ae thing. she like doesnt even know themmmm geeze. if my friend won something like that they know the best take me, haha. not that my firends would win anything aar related. damn shes lucky !! =]

the ae girl? i think she was from chicago, and she won a trip to cali with 10 friends or something to see the acoustic performance @ ae, i think to shop there or there with them im not sure, and she got a song dedicated to her. the girl barely knew the words to move along. people like that shouldnt win =x lol. oh well =/

cvghngcjhxfgxjfgj

i have a friend that looks like nick!!! mmmm cant wait till school starts so i can get a look at that again!! lol. his hair is just weird! lol. and he has brown eyes! :P

OH DUDE!! same here' date=' except the kids a jerk, but still looks like nick =)

[/quote']haha my friends awesome! hes really nice! i<3 him! :]

the ae girl? i think she was from chicago, and she won a trip to cali with 10 friends or something to see the acoustic performance @ ae, i think to shop there or there with them im not sure, and she got a song dedicated to her. the girl barely knew the words to move along. people like that shouldnt win =x lol. oh well =/
yes she was from chicago!! ahhhh bitch! hahahaha

it was so close to being me! hahahaha and she had my last name! seeeeeee

but if it was up to AAR they would have chozen me! hahahahaha :P

cvghngcjhxfgxjfgj

[/quote']haha my friends awesome! hes really nice! i<3 him! :]

i want a friend that looks like nick!!

haha!