The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

same same!

ahhhh im scared, lately i've been getting really dizzy out of the blue for no reason! it doesnt feel good! maybe its the heat???? idk, i hope thats all it is...i told my mom i think somethings wrong w/ me and i want to go to the dr. but idk...takes too much time...

hahaha im sure i am going crazy! lolololol jdvhgxudhcbvxucv haha

haha well....i usually go to bed at like 4/5! lol. but i STILL dont fall asleep! haha i get so mad! lol. i swear i didnt get to sleep till 9 in the morning! yeah, hope it doesnt happen again cause schools going to be starting soon! lol. ahh thats going to be crazy!

haha i love bottled water!!! but them asses drank it all! :P

hahahaha well it just always happens, i dont want to stay up that late...im always like 'im going to go to sleep sooner tonight' then 4 rolls along! hahaha but yeah....idk, i just couldent fall asleet! i hate it! hope i sleep well tonight!! kjcgbjcnfhjnfdh

hahaha yeah told you im going crazy! i think i need to get a life and maybe ill feel better! i just dont feel like im getting enough out of my day ya know, all i do is sit around in the house all day! im such a loaner! and its not funny, but i still say lol. =P

hahaha well school will start at the end of august for me, but that is sooner than i think! i feel likie my whole summer has been a waist!!!!! i wanna move. far! to a place where theres more ppl like me!

i have major problems!

i think i need counciling or something.

ahhh theres so much more, i just dont want to bore you to death!

and i think i like to come online so much cause this is the only place i really feel like i fit in ya know, i mean like i have a lot of friends and they all love me, but ahhh idk. im not happy.

wow thats a lot, but theres soo much more going on inside my head!

ok sorry, yeah i want a water really bad now!

aw tamika, you can vent asm uch as you need to i love to listen, bc i vent all the time. and i know what you mean, i feel like my summers a waste but i know its not bc im at least doing drivers ed and my cousins are coming for a week tomorrow! but yeah idk my friends have kind f been bothering me lately. and im home alot too so i just sit online bc i dont watch tv lol. and i liek to talk to people from the aar boards or on here, sometimes i feel like i just have more in common with them =] and yeah that sucks that schools starts in the end of aug for ya. i start like the first week in september. no water? gaah evil, buy some tomorrow! it will get ya outta the house! are you still poor like me? lolol

haha thanks!

well i would hang out w/ friends, but i really dont have that group of friends that i hang out w/ all the time, i only have my bestfreiend and we are sooo different, but exactly the same. but all i do w/ her is sit around at her house, and i'd rather be at my house cause she doesnt have a comp and her mom smokes and it just stinks! but yeah, i would totally hang out more often if everything everyone wants to do didnt cost money! [yes im still poor lol] i mean why cant ppl just go for walks or just hang out at target or something!! lol. i really want a bike too! lol.

hahaha well atleast im going to the library tomorrow w/ a friend!! lol. thats going to be fun i hope! :]

everyone just makes me feel like a loser.

i wish things were as fun as they were when i was a kid!

thats why i like school, cause it gives me something to do.

now i wanna watch a movie w/ my sister! haha we do that a lot! lol.

i know what you mean. i can go out if i wanted to but everything cost money, and alot of it lol. and its like the movies are $10, if i go to the mall my friends end up going out to eat and its like at least $10 but usually more and i dont have money for that shit lol. but the past 2 days i watched a movie with my friend. yeah i have 2 best friends and i hang out with them always, but idk it gets boring. we go on walks lol, and i work at target so ew lol. theres this new cute kid who works there and i looked at him and im liek whoa new boy lol, and then i was closed, i was ringing up this last lady and i rejcted [haha aar] 2 or 3 guests bc i was closing and he came over to my line and looked at me and hes like uhh are you.. and im like yeah ill take you you only have 1 thing. haha. hes cute, i like his hair lmao. but yeah.. and idk my friends just bother me sometimes, like idk what it is. i wish i had a bigger group of friends, or just a different kind of group of friends who like the same stuff as me, especially music and shit. geeze lol.

haha yeah!

i need a job, if i had one then i would be able to do that stuff, but i dont! lol.

haha why was the new boy in line? lol.

ooooo you better get to know him!! lol.

i dont like living here, i've been here my whole life and im sick of it, everyone is either ghetto or rich and thats just not me!! no one is the same as me at my school!

but i do have page! :] shes in my band, she looves AAR and the same kind of boys and everything, but shes 18 and i feel like im holding her back! and she has a job and stuff, so shes buisy =P

but yeah i need to get out of here, seems like the only person i can really have fun lately is my sister and thats just hanging out and watching movies because she 28! lol.

haha she looooves hallelujah!! lol.

haha you have an awesome sister. the new boy was in my line bc he was on break and wanted to buy something. it was so cute, bc i saw him on his break go buy a drink and he went to walk back to the break room and then like turned around and walked back to like buy something and then he looked on my line, looked away, and came back. haha. aw. but no i dont get to know anyone i work with bc 1 im too shy and 2 i hate target lolol. but yeah i have a job but not money, tell me how that works out? lol jk i barely ever work lol. so yeah. yeah i mean i dont think there is anyone like me at my school either but suddenly this year everyones into music and shit and im like uhh wtf? like all these rich girls who used to make fun of the punkish people are now wearing band shirts and converse bc its "in" its like wow you used to make fun of them for the same thing and it pisses me off. i dont think anyone really knows me like at all bc im so shy and im only myself around my best friends but even they dont know things about it. like i wish i had friends who were more like me and into my kind of music and enjoy going to concerts and just idk.. different lol.

ha you better stop being shy! lol. make friends w/ ppl you work w/, maybe it will make your job funner and go by faster ya know?

ha yeah no one really wears converse like everyday like me except my friend brooke! lol. im glad i know her too, shes prolly the only person at my school thats even close to the "same" as me! lol.

ha yeah in school i like to be really goofy and just have a good time, and if no one likes it then they arnt worth it.....thats how i like to feel, but i really do care and want ppl to like me! lol.

me too.. steph, my mom said that if she doesn't feel like going to the fair the night before, then she'd be okay if you would pick me up.. but as of right now, i'm going with her.. so if i need i ride, could i call the night before?? and give you the address to where i'm at?

yeah anmyspace wont work AGAIN!!!!!! bitch!

whoaaaaaaaaaaaa i just went to the boards and its only General All-American Discussion, Talk About AAR Shows, Meet and Greet and Frequent Post Archive!!!!

WTF!!! HAHAHA maybe they are reading everything so they dont want anyone to post so it will be easer??? idk, but i hope they are answering the Q's! kjnvklhbdf

me too.. steph, my mom said that if she doesn't feel like going to the fair the night before, then she'd be okay if you would pick me up.. but as of right now, i'm going with her.. so if i need i ride, could i call the night before?? and give you the address to where i'm at?

yeah that's fine.