The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

haha nikki!! yeah that hoe deleted me! hahaha i think its funny!! bitch! hahaha ihbdjhxbckjvxbclj

show me that pic! hahaha

ahhh!

hm i've seen dance inside live thrice before!=]

hahaha the first time was like a year ago! lol. skhbvbvzjcbvkj ah that was like the best show ever!

ok well nikki is waiting by the bus and I'm sitting my car. it was an amazing show they played eyelash wishes, dance indside, one more sad song, the last song. those were the memorable ones I guess. but yeah me and nikki got to the bus early and talked to the boys. tyson decided that it would be best to go commando so his pubes and ass crack were fully exposed. um yeah they sold out the amphtheatre and it was apparently their biggest show by far. oh yeah and here's how extreme its gotten there was a girl that jumped tyson...full on manhandled him. poor guy. but it was a greatttt show. I can't wait for ventura. I'm gonna go wait by the bus now!

this is when we met them before the show.

jul024.jpg

jul025.jpg

jul027.jpg

jul028.jpg

jul032.jpg

jul033.jpg

here are the pics from when i talked to them after. i talked to chris, but he was on his little scooter. then he left on top of kadaver's back while little girls chased him. then mikey decided to be sneaky and left.

THAT NIGHT I WATCHED THE BIGGEST MOB THAT I'VE EVER SEEN GATHER AFTER A SHOW. i was seriously so scared for tyson. he was walking to the bus with his brother when this chick from out of nowhere jumps on him and collapses in his arms. i was like WHAAT THE FUCK!

but nick and tyson are the nicest ever. me and my friends were patient and decided to be the last ones to take pics with nick and tyson. nick was out first - so i talked to him about the tour and i got some good info for socal dates. then he was like "didn't you get ty those nikes?" hahaha i was like "oh snap yeah, i would have gotten you some too, buti don't know your shoe size" haha then he said that was okayyy.

jul058.jpg

i look like fuckface.

jul063.jpg

ewwww at mee.

then an hour later i talked to foxer. he had a beer in his hand and asked if i wanted a sip. lmao i love that boyee.

jul065.jpg

then 1/2 hour later, tyson came to us. love him. hahah he recognized me and was like "wasssssup girlllll" in a ghetto voice. LOVE HIM. i was like "wassssssup girl" back to him. hahaha. he was like "no no no, i like you, i'll take the picture" i was like "go right ahead boo" then after we took the picture i thought he looked down my shirt, then i thought he was gonna grab my boob, but he grabbed my aar dog tag and was like "aw this is the official shit" then he proceeded to point at me and say "official fan bitches!" haha i love him.

jul066.jpg

then my friends got pics with him. one of my friends joey was on his phone and was like "tyson, can you make me look cool and talk to my friend" hahah joey had said "mitch" so tyson was like "wassup mitch" on the phone, but it wasn't mitch. hahah it was this chick named stephanie. so ty took it back and was like i meant "wassssup bitch" hahah he was on the phone for a long time and that was kick ass.

then i talked to ty about the tour. he seemed pretty fuckin psyched that motion city soundtrack was gonna be on half the dates. haha i was like they better be on the western half damn it. then we proceeded to take another picture. i was like "i look ghetto in my last one" and he was all "no need to say more" and grabs my camera. haha i love him.

jul070.jpg

so then we chat it up some more and my other friends talk to him and take some silly pictures. then i talk to him about margarine and he loved our shirts and of course he knows our dunks already. blahhhh. then he was like "what's your name? i see you all the time now and i recognize you." i was like "it's NIKKI! BITCHHHHH!" (in the dave chappelle way) he was like fuck yesss. then he was like let's do one more picture for the books.

jul072.jpg

beeessssst picture everrrr. hahaha. god i love him.

then he was like "bye nikkayyyy" and i was like "see you august 8th bitchhhhh" and i pretended to kick him in the ass.

god i loved every second of it. oh and i didn't even talk about the show haha.

HAHA YESSSSSSS. i am in love with tyson now.

i swear everytime i see mike live on stage, i turn into this teenie whore. well not completely, but deng, if you are around me, all i can do is focus on mike. esp at the end of move along. HOLY SHIT.

but officially after last night/early this morning, I AM IN LOVE WITH TYSON RITTER. hahaha, i don't want his babies though. being friends can suffice. lmao.

yeah you do still have a thing for mike.

"awww look at mike!"

"mikeyyyyy"

"sjlfjlsdkfd MIKEYYYY!!!"

hhahahha

but yah im going to ventura for sure and since i'll have the place in irvine i'll just tell my mom that im staying there so we can stay as long as we would like. but i really can't drive.

HAHAH. i should cut your face out and stick mine next to nicks!! haha jk. =( gosh, i wanna see them. blah. but just reading it made me all happy =)

ahha, that foxer guy, had no clue he was in the band, and i met him at taco bell too. dammit. should have asked him. BLAH

hahaha i was lurking aar's myspace comment and i found one of the pictures me and bethany decided to be funny in the background. lmaoooo. omg this is so good. that little girl was so stupid. she was like "what's his name again" OMG SIGN MY FACE!! i was like ew, i'm gonna fuck up your picture. yaya.

977143341_l.jpg