The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

lol yeah idk, im just really shy to begin with, and idk if its that im starstuck bc i mean ive seen them 4 times but yeah thats part of it but also just bc its like they are "important" to me, lol, and i just love them and its like i see them and idk what to say or anything and yeah im just stupid. i SWEAR this time, with the fall tour, im TALKING haha. geeze i cant waitttt. but yeah when the stupid girls just scream out random shit or just scream in general and get all crazy when theyre around it kinda pisses me off but its to be expected. and i doubt they like it, its better to just be patient and wait and then if you wait and arent all crazy they seem to stick around with you longer

STEPH! YOU STUPID BITCH! hahahaha. :twisted::P

mmk. so my friends bethy and maybe joey and massimo wanna bum a ride with us to ventura. i was like okay, but if you guys wanna A) pitch in for gas and B) wake your asses up by 4am. i'm still not sure if joey and mass will make it. but we shall see. my car seats 5. uhh that would not be a comfy 114 miles.

oh snap. that IS really early. i think coffee with 59 shots is in order that day. that's in like 10 days yo. sdkhfkasdjf.

um betina just wrote in her livejournal and mentioned AAR.

I saw AAR yesterday.

their set was amazing... set list that is. not so much the show because I could only look at the "big screen"

I ditched my second class, felt bad and guilty that I did. Got bad vibes from "friends", ditched, mislead. I should re-evaluate those who I consider friends.

umm is she talking about us? in the "friends" part? about ditching and misleading her? dskfasdfkahsfd.

annoying. she was like im still inside the venue and i told her to leave and meet by the main entrance but she got lost. it's not like she couldn't have asked a security guard. i sat out there for 10 min waiting for her. that's fucked up shit right there. she's obviously talking about us. she wants well at least you to see it because you're friends with her on livejournal. whatever.

he and i had a decent convo, other fans are fucking dead ass silent. lmao.
OMG i loooove when that happens!!! lolol. xkdbvbvzjhxcbv

thats how it was w/ me and tyson. hahaha everyone was just there listning! hahahaha crazy shit! just makes me feel so special! cbzkjvcbzkjcnbvj

and i love you!!!! hahahahs oooo glad you had fun!! ahhhh how was soundcheck??? lol.

aaskdfjhksdfhkjdhsf. should i comment her? for some reason i don't think we've been on the best of terms lately. i have no idea why. blah, she still owes me money for bcaud and now this. :[ whatever.

so apparently i was right. i thought i saw this guy from good charlotte at the show last night. and i lurked crystal's profile and i was right. she got a picture with him. whatever his name is. lmao.

he and i had a decent convo' date=' other fans are fucking dead ass silent. lmao.[/quote']OMG i loooove when that happens!!! lolol. xkdbvbvzjhxcbv

thats how it was w/ me and tyson. hahaha everyone was just there listning! hahahaha crazy shit! just makes me feel so special! cbzkjvcbzkjcnbvj

and i love you!!!! hahahahs oooo glad you had fun!! ahhhh how was soundcheck??? lol.

OMG WOMAN DID YOU SEE MY PICTURES LIKE 2 PAGES BACK?? KDJHKASDHFHDSKF omg check it out and quote it or something and read my story. sdfhaksdhfjdsf omggggg.

aaskdfjhksdfhkjdhsf. should i comment her? for some reason i don't think we've been on the best of terms lately. i have no idea why. blah' date=' she still owes me money for bcaud and now this. :[ whatever.

so apparently i was right. i thought i saw this guy from good charlotte at the show last night. and i lurked crystal's profile and i was right. she got a picture with him. whatever his name is. lmao.[/quote']

ew good charlotte? whatever. let her get over it.

he and i had a decent convo' date=' other fans are fucking dead ass silent. lmao.[/quote']OMG i loooove when that happens!!! lolol. xkdbvbvzjhxcbv

OMG WOMAN DID YOU SEE MY PICTURES LIKE 2 PAGES BACK?? KDJHKASDHFHDSKF omg check it out and quote it or something and read my story. sdfhaksdhfjdsf omggggg.
oh you best believe i did!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG!!!!

ok im just now freaking out!! xjhfgbbvckjxcvijzxchvzbxkchvbzxljcbvXKJCbkv

i love you!!! kjzhbdfkvzjhbckjzcvb

now i wanna see tyson!!! i love him....did you know???? told you he was amazing!!!!!!! hcbvzxhbvzkjxbkjcb

lets talk about tyson k? lol. sjhvcZXKhvckzxhbcvkjh

seeeeee seeeee tyson is the bomb shit!

and nick! hahaha OMG nick is so HOT!!! jhbckjvxhnbcbkjxnvcb

they all are amazing, but just seams ppl like us get along better w/ mr.jay!!! lol.

oh snap. that IS really early. i think coffee with 59 shots is in order that day. that's in like 10 days yo. sdkhfkasdjf.

I saw AAR yesterday.

their set was amazing... set list that is. not so much the show because I could only look at the "big screen"

I ditched my second class' date=' felt bad and guilty that I did. Got bad vibes from "friends", ditched, mislead. I should re-evaluate those who I consider friends.[/quote']

umm is she talking about us? in the "friends" part? about ditching and misleading her? dskfasdfkahsfd.

ooooo wtf? whos that?

damn. jay is the shit. lmao. he's always been so incredible to me. i've always had good times with him at all the shows. but last night he showed me like a lot of love. i was like dsufyiaudsfkjasdkfdkjfhkdsfd. loved every second of it.

don is so niiiiice. i can't believe it. james is funny, but damn it he needs to talk to some fans. hahah even if they're afraid of him. now brian, he's had a stick up his ass lately when it comes to fans. but i still love him.

JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! <33333 oh and did you know he's amazing? yeah. pretty much amazing.

I saw AAR yesterday.

I ditched my second class' date=' felt bad and guilty that I did. Got bad vibes from "friends", ditched, mislead. I should re-evaluate those who I consider friends.[/quote']

ooooo wtf? whos that?
betina wrote about me and stephanie in her livejournal. crazy shit huh? haha. everyone thinks me and bet are like the best of friends. guess again. blah. this should hopefully work out. sounds like an eva/tamika riff. lmao.

hahaha<333

oh yes i've known jay was amazing from the second i heard his voice and the first time i laied eyes on him!! jhzxdbzchvbxcJHXBCJHXBCv oh yes he is an amazing soul!!!

yeah brian....he never wants to be around, but hes the sweetest person in the world when he actually talks! lol.

haha james is amazing too, but doesnt really like to talk cause ppl dont get him ya know?? but if you strike a convo w/ him, oh you'll fall inlove w. that one too!!!! lol.

and don, OMG hes so hot! hahaha i think thats all i can say! lol. naw...hes so nice! ahhhhh i love his goofy ass smile!! hahaha jxhdbfkjxbckjvhzbjvcg im going to say woot to him next time i see him!!!

I saw AAR yesterday.

ooooo wtf? whos that?
betina wrote about me and stephanie in her livejournal. crazy shit huh? haha. everyone thinks me and bet are like the best of friends. guess again. blah. this should hopefully work out. sounds like an eva/tamika riff. lmao.
OPH SHIT SON!!!!!!betina!!!!? OMG!

im sorry! yeah it did seam like you were.....wow, crazy!!!!

ahhh no far worse that the tamika/eva shit, you guys actually like know eachother, and have seen eachother for the most part!! lmao! gosh eva is so backwards!!! ujxhcbv[/u]

but seriously was she going to stay as late as you were there. she drove back earlier than me and i still made it back before her and i dropped off haley. she could find the 405. are you kidding me. she was like tell me where i am. and i was like i have no clue where you are. yeah we're going to see monty are i on saturday. it should be pretty awkward. she can be difficult at times.

hahaha<333

oh yes i've known jay was amazing from the second i heard his voice and the first time i laied eyes on him!! jhzxdbzchvbxcJHXBCJHXBCv oh yes he is an amazing soul!!!

yeah brian....he never wants to be around' date=' but hes the sweetest person in the world when he actually talks! lol.

haha james is amazing too, but doesnt really like to talk cause ppl dont get him ya know?? but if you strike a convo w/ him, oh you'll fall inlove w. that one too!!!! lol.

and don, OMG hes so hot! hahaha i think thats all i can say! lol. naw...hes so nice! ahhhhh i love his goofy ass smile!! hahaha jxhdbfkjxbckjvhzbjvcg im going to say woot to him next time i see him!!![/quote']lmao yeah james loves us. he just doesn't like other fans. i always end up having the most random ass convos with james. and i always have the cutest pics with him. except for my very first one.

jay is just incredible. haha he loves us. only us. i think i should be in this tamikaericanikki thing or something. lmao.

why do i love brian so much? i've never had an INCREDIBLE convo with him before. well except for maybe last month. lmao. we had a moment. maybe i'm just too nervous around him. blah.

as for don, yeah he's so sweet. i really can't say anything bad about him. i wanna talk to him about stephanie and about how i talk to her and how she wants me to find this video from april 2003 when nick was on a show and said HE LOVED JOURNEY, and from that appearance stephanie said she had fallen in love with nick. lmao.

but seriously was she going to stay as late as you were there. she drove back earlier than me and i still made it back before her and i dropped off haley. she could find the 405. are you kidding me. she was like tell me where i am. and i was like i have no clue where you are. yeah we're going to see monty are i on saturday. it should be pretty awkward. she can be difficult at times.
oh my. this is so out of nowhere now. dsakhfkajdhsfkjasdf. dshfkasdjf. i love the girl, but damn.

hahaha<333

yeah brian....he never wants to be around' date=' but hes the sweetest person in the world when he actually talks! lol.

and don, OMG hes so hot! hahaha i think thats all i can say! lol. naw...hes so nice! ahhhhh i love his goofy ass smile!! hahaha jxhdbfkjxbckjvhzbjvcg im going to say woot to him next time i see him!!![/quote']lmao yeah james loves us. he just doesn't like other fans. i always end up having the most random ass convos with james. and i always have the cutest pics with him. except for my very first one.

jay is just incredible. haha he loves us. only us. i think i should be in this tamikaericanikki thing or something. lmao.

why do i love brian so much? i've never had an INCREDIBLE convo with him before. well except for maybe last month. lmao. we had a moment. maybe i'm just too nervous around him. blah.

as for don, yeah he's so sweet. i really can't say anything bad about him. i wanna talk to him about stephanie and about how i talk to her and how she wants me to find this video from april 2003 when nick was on a show and said HE LOVED JOURNEY, and from that appearance stephanie said she had fallen in love with nick. lmao.

ahhhhhahahaha OMG!@!!!!

hell yes!! its now tamikaericanikki!!! ahhhhh yess! out w/ the old and in w/ the new! hahaha OMG!<3333

haha yeah once james was telling me and page that he was going to move to thailand!! lmao! xjhcbvzkjxbckjzbxcv then the next day we asked brian about it and he busted him out!!@! hahahaha he said "yeah he always says stuff like that, like he wants to move to china...ovecourse thiland isnt china, but yeah its not going to happen" hahahaha OMG! <3333333333333333333333333333333333 hes bogus for that! but i love him!

then don...OMG hahahaha i remember i said "hi stephanie" when i saw her (she just steped off the bus so i was right infront of her) hahahaha OMG she got like/....idk if she was freaked out or excited or just shoked that i knew her name! lol. im not a stalker!!!!! lol. sjdbfxbcjhvzbxc but yeah she said oh hi!@!! jajahahaha then uh...i kinda laughed at her reaction! hahaha now i feel bad! lol. but yeah don=amazing!

but yeah cant wait till erica gets to meet him! ahhhh she'll die! right erica? lol.

but yeah he loves illinois cause me, cali cause you, and soon bostin(splolol) cause erica!! yupyup!!!<3333 hahahah jhvczxjhbvzxjhbcv

this is when we met them before the show.

jul024.jpg

jul025.jpg

jul027.jpg

jul028.jpg

jul032.jpg

jul033.jpg

here are the pics from when i talked to them after. i talked to chris' date=' but he was on his little scooter. then he left on top of kadaver's back while little girls chased him. then mikey decided to be sneaky and left.

THAT NIGHT I WATCHED THE BIGGEST MOB THAT I'VE EVER SEEN GATHER AFTER A SHOW. i was seriously so scared for tyson. he was walking to the bus with his brother when this chick from out of nowhere jumps on him and collapses in his arms. i was like WHAAT THE FUCK!

but nick and tyson are the nicest ever. me and my friends were patient and decided to be the last ones to take pics with nick and tyson. nick was out first - so i talked to him about the tour and i got some good info for socal dates. then he was like "didn't you get ty those nikes?" hahaha i was like "oh snap yeah, i would have gotten you some too, buti don't know your shoe size" haha then he said that was okayyy.

[img']http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/ledomenica2/AAR%20at%20OC%20Fair/jul058.jpg[/img]

i look like fuckface.

jul063.jpg

ewwww at mee.

then an hour later i talked to foxer. he had a beer in his hand and asked if i wanted a sip. lmao i love that boyee.

jul065.jpg

then 1/2 hour later, tyson came to us. love him. hahah he recognized me and was like "wasssssup girlllll" in a ghetto voice. LOVE HIM. i was like "wassssssup girl" back to him. hahaha. he was like "no no no, i like you, i'll take the picture" i was like "go right ahead boo" then after we took the picture i thought he looked down my shirt, then i thought he was gonna grab my boob, but he grabbed my aar dog tag and was like "aw this is the official shit" then he proceeded to point at me and say "official fan bitches!" haha i love him.

jul066.jpg

then my friends got pics with him. one of my friends joey was on his phone and was like "tyson, can you make me look cool and talk to my friend" hahah joey had said "mitch" so tyson was like "wassup mitch" on the phone, but it wasn't mitch. hahah it was this chick named stephanie. so ty took it back and was like i meant "wassssup bitch" hahah he was on the phone for a long time and that was kick ass.

then i talked to ty about the tour. he seemed pretty fuckin psyched that motion city soundtrack was gonna be on half the dates. haha i was like they better be on the western half damn it. then we proceeded to take another picture. i was like "i look ghetto in my last one" and he was all "no need to say more" and grabs my camera. haha i love him.

jul070.jpg

so then we chat it up some more and my other friends talk to him and take some silly pictures. then i talk to him about margarine and he loved our shirts and of course he knows our dunks already. blahhhh. then he was like "what's your name? i see you all the time now and i recognize you." i was like "it's NIKKI! BITCHHHHH!" (in the dave chappelle way) he was like fuck yesss. then he was like let's do one more picture for the books.

jul072.jpg

beeessssst picture everrrr. hahaha. god i love him.

then he was like "bye nikkayyyy" and i was like "see you august 8th bitchhhhh" and i pretended to kick him in the ass.

god i loved every second of it. oh and i didn't even talk about the show haha.

bloooopeeee. 8-):P