My review/pics of Warped in Nashville..

Man sounds like u had an awesome day (if not insanely Hot). I love the pics aswell. I dont believe that they've been wearing the same stuff everyday. I hope they've been able to take showers often. Man Hunter and josh are sweating balls! thats insane. Did they drop any picks while playing? cause sweating that much im suprised they could even hold on to the picks and play. Were u able to smell them from the Myspace tent or anything? Sounds like an intense summer. But its awesome u got front middle position outta a few thousand people. I probably would've passed out.

Ren

Yes' date=' it was so amazing, just VERY hot.

I couldn't smell them. :P[/quote']

Haha maybe in a week if they keep wearing those clothes someone will lol (Even though they are superheros, they are still human lol). haha reading all the stories. I truly believe Paramore has the most dedicated fans.

Ren

Lol, maybe so. :P

And yes, I belive that as well. :)

Ahh yesterday was SO fun.. I went and saw Paramore twice.

The acoustic set was amaazing, i was right in front of Josh. && same with the regular show, front row, on the left. I have pics and videos but there still uploading so I'll give the links when they are done. But the vids suck because i think my hand was over the sound thing or something but there all scratchyy sounding : ( but the videos itself is really good.

Man sounds like u had an awesome day (if not insanely Hot). I love the pics aswell. I dont believe that they've been wearing the same stuff everyday. I hope they've been able to take showers often. Man Hunter and josh are sweating balls! thats insane. Did they drop any picks while playing? cause sweating that much im suprised they could even hold on to the picks and play. Were u able to smell them from the Myspace tent or anything? Sounds like an intense summer. But its awesome u got front middle position outta a few thousand people. I probably would've passed out.

Ren

aha about the smelling thing. after they played acoustic @ the myspace tent, i was taking pictures with them and josh put his face right up next to mine, and OMG he smelled SO GOOD. hah not like sweat or anything, i could smell his calogne. ahhhhhh