My review/pics of Warped in Nashville..

One word. AMAZING.

I saw Hayley right by the gate at the beginning.. she signed my vans. :) And I took a pic of her with my friend.

So, at 4 pm, Paramore did an acoustic set at the myspace tent, I was there 2 hours early so obviously got to the front.. haha. The acoustic songs played were Pressure, Here We Go Again, and Conspiracy. They also did a signing after that, inside th tent. The tent was actually pretty crowded. Hayley was so funny though, she was like "OH, and the tent next to us, thats the condom tent.. I like that tent.." then she went on about it.. hahahaha. But she also had to re think what she said, because her mom was there LOL.

And of course, I went and met them after, and got stuff signed.

Okay, at 6:30 pm Paramore played the main stage, which was AMAZING. I was there 3 bands before Paramore too.. so I could get to the front. VERY hot though. About 105 degrees. Soooo many people passing out.

Hayley said this was the biggest crowd she's ever played, which was pretty amazing. The setlist- Pressure, All We Know, Here We Go Again, Whoa, Emergency, and My Heart.

Josh and Zac's family, Hayley's, Jeremy's, and Hunter's were all there, standing behind the drum set watching Paramore play. It was AMAZINGGGG.

She told us we were so entergetic, and it was great to be back home, but it was ashame they couldn't stay longer.

Amd of course, I bought 2 stickers, 2 buttons, a shirt, and the album again, just so I could get the EP for free. :)

Okay, now for some pics.

They're all random, pics from the myspace tent, doing the acoustic set, and pics from the main stage. I'm sure you can tell what's what.

(The pics towards the front are the ones from the main stage, the ones towards the back are the acoustic myspace booth ones)

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/butchfreaktn/Warped%20Tour/

Your pics are awesome...and wow, it must have been hot. They look crazy hot in the pics from the myspace tent...Josh couldn't even wear his jacket, could he? :)

Hayley making condom jokes?!? LOL. That would have been funny to hear...especially with her mom standing there.

They look so great up on the main stage like that...what's Hayley's black armband for?

Haha' date=' oh god, it was so hot. I almost passed out twice, all I coul see was flashing.. it was so bad. And I didn't wanna lose my front row place. So two girls dumped 3 bottles of water on me.

Yes, Hayley making condom jokes. SO FUNNY. Wow.

The armband was just for sweat. :P haha.[/quote']

It was for sweat? You are joking, right? :)

I start hydrating for Warped Tour the night before. Of course, then you run into the inevitable "oh crap, I have to pee and I don't want to lose my spot" problem...unless it's so hot that you get ridiculously dehydrated anyway no matter what you do...

Haha' date=' oh god, it was so hot. I almost passed out twice, all I coul see was flashing.. it was so bad. And I didn't wanna lose my front row place. So two girls dumped 3 bottles of water on me.

I start hydrating for Warped Tour the night before. Of course, then you run into the inevitable "oh crap, I have to pee and I don't want to lose my spot" problem...unless it's so hot that you get ridiculously dehydrated anyway no matter what you do...

Nope, not joking at all, haha. It was about 105 degrees, so.. it was for a good cause, lol.

And ahh yeah, I understand. I was there from 11 am to 7 pm.. I got SO hot.

Nope, not joking at all, haha. It was about 105 degrees, so.. it was for a good cause, lol.

LOL - does Hayley have a really sweaty right arm? :)

That's the nice thing about the Volcom and Vagrant stages (at a lot of the venues) - they're usually on the main amphitheatre stage and undercover/out of the sun...standing out at the main stages or the Hurley stage or any of the smaller stages all day can just be BRUTAL.

LOL - does Hayley have a really sweaty right arm? :)

That's the nice thing about the Volcom and Vagrant stages (at a lot of the venues) - they're usually on the main amphitheatre stage and undercover/out of the sun...standing out at the main stages or the Hurley stage or any of the smaller stages all day can just be BRUTAL.

Yes yes, sweaty right arm. :P haha.

It was so brutal.. I stood front row at that same stage for..EVER. I watched Thursday, then directly after that I watched Motion City Soundtrack, then Paramore right after that. I stood in the same spot for awhile haha. And of course, the crowd surfing, and us passing the crowd surfers up to security, then the people that would faint... ahh it was so bad.

But.. on a good note.. I would say there was several thousand people watching Paramore. I'm very glad to say that I was at the front, in the middle.

And some guy was recording us, he was standing in the security area, he was recording Paramore too. So we might be on an upcoming dvd? I dunno. Pretty cool. The Warped Wednesday thing recorded hayley before the acoustic set too, I listened to what they were saying, but don't remember haha. But I do remember, Hayley calls someones and talk on the phone in them middle of it. :P Or it might've not been for Warped Wednesday, but it was some interview guy.

great pics, great post, good stuff.. sounds like it was a blast, def wish i coulda been there.. def agree with the hotness tho.. i have to go to san antonio which is gonna be awful hot.. but im sure ill be fine.. ive been thru ozzfest which is basicaly the same length of time, just alot crazier lol

Man sounds like u had an awesome day (if not insanely Hot). I love the pics aswell. I dont believe that they've been wearing the same stuff everyday. I hope they've been able to take showers often. Man Hunter and josh are sweating balls! thats insane. Did they drop any picks while playing? cause sweating that much im suprised they could even hold on to the picks and play. Were u able to smell them from the Myspace tent or anything? Sounds like an intense summer. But its awesome u got front middle position outta a few thousand people. I probably would've passed out.

Ren

Man sounds like u had an awesome day (if not insanely Hot). I love the pics aswell. I dont believe that they've been wearing the same stuff everyday. I hope they've been able to take showers often. Man Hunter and josh are sweating balls! thats insane. Did they drop any picks while playing? cause sweating that much im suprised they could even hold on to the picks and play. Were u able to smell them from the Myspace tent or anything? Sounds like an intense summer. But its awesome u got front middle position outta a few thousand people. I probably would've passed out.

Ren

Yes, it was so amazing, just VERY hot.

I couldn't smell them. :P

Ren

Yes' date=' it was so amazing, just VERY hot.

I couldn't smell them. :P[/quote']

Haha maybe in a week if they keep wearing those clothes someone will lol (Even though they are superheros, they are still human lol). haha reading all the stories. I truly believe Paramore has the most dedicated fans.

Ren