How would you all feel if Avril Lavigne makes a successful comeback?

HBK-79

Hey guys. I just need your honest opinions here.

How would all of you genuinely feel if Avril somehow manages to mount a successful COMEBACK?

Let’s say that Avril manages to become relevant again, and eventually returns to prominence. And let’s say that she manages to rebuild her career, and ultimately sustains some form of longevity.

Regardless of the music itself- which is simply a matter of personal taste-

How would all you Parawh0res react to a true Avril rebirth?

Would you be SUPPORTIVE? Or would you be PRESSED?

And please state your reasons why.

Thank you.

I would never wish for anything bad to happen to anyone trying to make a living. I used to love Avril's music. I think she can still make great music. She certainly has a wonderful voice. There's no reason why she can't. I think it's just tough when someone has so much to live up to and such high expectations. It can kinda ruin the creative process. Once she gets inspired and truly feeling creative, I think she'll do great.

I really liked "Let Go" and "Under My Skin" but I never really took any notice of her other material, with the exception of a few tracks from "Best Damn Thing".

I played "Let Go" to death when it first came out. I bought that album and "Stripped" by Christina Aguilera together. I had to buy another copy of the latter because I played it so much that it was really slow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm not really up-to-date with Avril, but I love her, and that'd be awesome imo.

On 6/8/2016 at 10:28 AM, wusgood said:

I really wouldn't care either way. If we get another skater boy song type single tho that'd be dope

OH MY GOD THIS! I am so here for the concept of new music like the Let Go sound, or maybe even Best Damn Thing!

• 2 years later...