McFLY

Stefy

^ Pssht.

Thats going a bit downhill now I think

But Busted' date=' they were like, SO GOOD!

Fortunatly i grew out of them before they split so i wasnt tooooo upset but like, "What I Go To School For" and "Year 3000" are like, still classics!

Haha

I cannot believe i just said all that about Busted...geeez

LOL[/quote']

what's happening with SOD? I really like them. Much better than Fightstar, in my opinion.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
all mcfly are for is making parodies of and laughing at

"girl with 5 colours in her pubes" ?

at least busted had some catchy guilty pleasure kinda songs ehy.

and they spawned fightstar who are acceptable at times.

Well, luckily I'm not one of those fangirls who feel easily offended as soon as one of their favourite bands is being criticized.

But limiting a band to one song, that's not very fair, huh?

Well, luckily I'm not one of those fangirls who feel easily offended as soon as one of their favourite bands is being criticized.

But limiting a band to one song, that's not very fair, huh?

not limiting the band to one song, thats just my favourite piss take, ive heard loads of their songs because people with crap taste in music play it all the time.

not limiting the band to one song, thats just my favourite piss take, ive heard loads of their songs because people with crap taste in music play it all the time.

And you listen to their songs even though you don't like their music?

Then just don't. Don't waste your time listening to music that's crap in your opinion anyway.

alex, please dont come into a thread like this just to cause upset. a few more mclfy floosies in here and you would have no hope.

and in general, WHAT IS THE DAMN POINT IN COMING INTO A BAND THREAD JUST TO SAY YOU DONT LIKE THEM? that pisses me off.

and im with carolin (mrs.halloween), obviously. like or lump mcfly, theyre fucking huge. seven number one singles, two number one albums... tom fletcher is nothing short of a modern pop genuis. they were the youngest band EVER to have a debut album reach #1 back in 2004, and im sure it'll stay that way for a long time, if not ever. they took that title from the beatles, for fucks sake.

theyve sold probably hundreds of thousands of gig tickets worldwide, and as far as record sales go i dont have a clue what kind of huge turnover they produce.

ultimately, the band have enough dough to fund their own record lable and career. so, they must have been doing SOMETHING right for the past five years?

in fact, if people what to come in here just to say MCFLY SUX, then fine - it doesnt make an ounce of difference what you say. their fanbase is indestructable, bigger and better than any band you'll ever lay ears or eyes upon in this day and age.

plus do you really think tom, danny harry and dougie give a toss about opinions like that? hell no.