Florida rained out...LJ post

There has been a few times that its rained on us at warped in the past and they never cancelled any shows... it must only be for really bad weather. I wouldn't worry about it too much, its unlikely that it will happen again.

That really sucks about the miami show.... :( if it's supposed to be a rain or shine event, then it rains and they call the whole thing off?? thats weird. At least you guys got to meet em though. :)

There has been a few times that its rained on us at warped in the past and they never cancelled any shows... it must only be for really bad weather. I wouldn't worry about it too much' date=' its unlikely that it will happen again.

That really sucks about the miami show.... :( if it's supposed to be a rain or shine event, then it rains and they call the whole thing off?? thats weird. At least you guys got to meet em though. :)[/quote']

Yeah, that's what I don't get. If it's just raining, bands can play. I guess it was just a really severe thunderstorm or something.

There has been a few times that its rained on us at warped in the past and they never cancelled any shows... it must only be for really bad weather. I wouldn't worry about it too much' date=' its unlikely that it will happen again.

That really sucks about the miami show.... :( if it's supposed to be a rain or shine event, then it rains and they call the whole thing off?? thats weird. At least you guys got to meet em though. :)[/quote']

Yeah, that's what I don't get. If it's just raining, bands can play. I guess it was just a really severe thunderstorm or something.

Yeah, it started raining and 40 mins later lightning came in, but the bands on the mainstage waited and played after the rain settled down a little.

Yeah, it started raining and 40 mins later lightning came in, but the bands on the mainstage waited and played after the rain settled down a little.

So wait - they didn't shut down the whole show then? The bands on the smaller stages just couldn't play?

Aw, bummer for the Miami fans! That's such a sucky thing to happen. That was cool of Hayley to type that out .. very sweet post. And that seems a little unfair that the mainstages can still play and the little bands that need the exposure get shut down. Maybe it's because the smaller stages have less protection though.

i was thereeee ...

luckily me and my two other friends got to meet them while they were signing at the merch booth! they are really cool...hayley had to go though...but like right when we got into warped we saw their merch booth and zac was there...me nad my friends were just like standing near the booth....we didnt say hi though..we should have.. and then later when we went to get stuff signed zac remembered us and told us that he had tried to say hi' date=' but we were already walking away :(...but he talked to us, and then jeremy kept tapping my friend and walking away...haha she was soo confused. we talked to all of them except hayley... theyre so awesome...AJAX too, haha. he jumped over us. :P

after that we left, and went to the volcom tent to make sure we got front row. then as they were setting up, everyone was realizing that these huge black clouds were coming over us...and then it started pouring..we were all waiting there...and everyone was chanting "paramore" and asking them to play even though it was raining...but they couldnt. josh did a little backflip for us..lol. zac threw his drumsticks out to the crowd too...you could tell they felt bad, they were even throwing their Warped Water..haha. when everyone realized that it wasnt gonna stop raining and the tour was shut down by the cops they started leaving...it was sad :( lol but still fun! ill post the pics i got soon! (not as much as i wouldve liked)

-christyyyyyy[/quote']

it sucks that it rained but it still sounds like you had a lot of fun! :)

So wait - they didn't shut down the whole show then? The bands on the smaller stages just couldn't play?

Not really, some bands in the smaller stages like the smartpunk & earnie ball played after the rain calmed down for a bit. But I guess that the Vagrant/Volcom stages were too on the rain side and didn't want to ruin their equipment.