If you're a Paramore fan.

Okay so I'm making a Paramore scrapbook. So next time they come to Tennessee I'm going to give it to them. It has Fall Out Boy and Paramore in there cuz those are my two favorite bands but anyways I am making a fan page. So if you're a fan of F.O.B or Paramore and you want your name and picture in the scrapbook you can e-mail me. Its xxbackseat0romancexx@yahoo.com

I will post the pages I have made on here whenever I get my camera back from my brother. lol. Do you think they would like it if I gave it to them? j/w.

wow i wish i could have pics of Paramore. and i mean personal pics. i have pics of em saved off sites..

and yeah' date=' the scrapbook would be an awesome idea. good thinking :D[/quote']

well i dont have personal pics. lol. just off of websites. and im posting some pics in the scrapbook of the blends that people have made and stuff.

yeah i'll definitely send pics...do u want just pics of the band and us or do u want live pics too?

you can send both it doesnt matter. but I do want a picture oh you or you with the band since its a fan page. lol. but yeah a live pic would be great cuz I'm doing another page with live pics too.

im the one with the long brown hair do u need my full name or anything because ill pm it to you.

not your full name but maybe your name and why you like Paramore. Oh and what state. (first name. lol.)

ok so Im Kristina im From Massachusetts. I like paramore because its not like one persons band. Everyone in the band has something special about them to make them stand out, like personality wise. And Also they are really inspirational. Their music can relate to just about everyone on certain levels. They have brought back what making music is all about and their Music is fun. They are just a great group of people probably the nicest people i have ever met in my life. And Im proud to be a paramore fan.