8/11 boston

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SURE HOPE I'M GOING!!!

I have like really recently intoduced a ton of people to paramore... and so I think I have like a whole clan of people going to ths show with me/taking me... my brother and his friend/friends and my friend and I hopefully going with them... we just have to get an a-okay from everyone and buy the tickets.

hehe I'm stoked!

Axis is awesome, too.... nice and small! I just went to a show there a week ago.

^^haha WOW! luckkayyyy.^^

they have actually been here a lot this year, and somehow ive managed to not go? oh well, this will be my second time and im hoping to be there early too =].

question.... i was to slow or whatever to get the Meet and Greet tickets, you think it would be unrealistic to try to find them after the show or something? or should i pretty much forget about it? ive just never met them before and i reallly want to before they get even bigger you know?

Yeah. lucky indeed. =) Goodluck, haha.

Um. Every time but the last they do a signing session in the back. Just stand there and sign.. stuff, haha. Odd thing is, the last time when they didn't do it, I got to have ACTUAL converstions with Zack and Hunter. Like, you know, talking back and forth, haha. They were awesome. I expected them to go away, but they suck around me. Lol. If you talk with them, they talk back. Just gotta catch'em. Not that hard unless they don't feel like talking. Which is rare.

Be patient and I'm sure you'll be able to talk with them. =)

... I've seen them 3 times.

It really isn't that hard to meet'em. Seriously.

Unless they don't want to hang out. Then you'd more or less have to respect their wishes. o.O;

Sucks we don't have the meet and greets... but uh.. I already had my experiences with them, so I'm set.

Lol.

<3