8/11 boston

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many peope are you going with?

if i talk to my friend shell leave as early as i want.

it just depends on what my dads willing to do lol.

its all good, i wanna try and meet paramore since im not going to the m&g!

and my show is the night after yours! woo !! :]

if you see them, tell them to have fun and hang out outside tomorrow night @ the long island show for me! haha jk! <33 lol

WARNING KIDS: the red sox have a home game the night of the show... and if you didn't know the area of the axis it's literally right accross the street from the entrance to fenway. so... be aware of the game's traffic. becuase there will be some.

and the big dig shouldn't really effect your travels... well i guess it depends on what way you are going... but it doesn't for me.

^OH YEAH LAST TIME I SAW PARAMORE THERE THERE WAS THE RED SOX GAME AND OMG if your planning on eating or anything You need an Id bc theres seriously no place to go bc of the game except for one place thats far away that i walked to lol and mcdonalds. and i also lost my friends in all the people

^ yes. literally accross the street. oh, and plan on using like 20-30 bucks for parking if you want to park right on that street.

The red sox are playing baltamore. but seriouslyt expect delays. The last time i went to the axis they had a game and it sucked.

kristina - Last time i was at the axis there was a red sox game and we went to eat after the show and we went to Unos... it's like right near it. if you take a right out of the axis and walk up that street and then take another right it's right down there. it's like right at the corner of all the busy roads.

^ uhm... the drunk's usually aren't bad there.

uh, the game starts at like 7:05... so the fans will be commuting about the same time as most of us.

It's fun though. You can stand outside and listen to the crowd. it's awesome.

The last time i went to the axis i saw halifax and hawthorne heights and one of the guys in the band said something about the red sox or the yankees and every started chanting "yankees suck. yankees suck." it was funny.

oh, and if you go to that uno's i was talking about before, if the game is still going they will have it on TV and if something big happens you can hear the crowd from fenway cheering. it's awesome.

but yeah, big dig shouldn't be a problem... worry more about the red sox crowd.

oh, and i wouldn't worry too much about getting there TOO too early, becuase the axis is really small, and there really isn't any bad spot to be while they are playing.

^ yes. literally accross the street. oh' date=' and plan on using like 20-30 bucks for parking if you want to park right on that street.

The red sox are playing baltamore. but seriouslyt expect delays. The last time i went to the axis they had a game and it sucked.

kristina - Last time i was at the axis there was a red sox game and we went to eat after the show and we went to Unos... it's like right near it. if you take a right out of the axis and walk up that street and then take another right it's right down there. it's like right at the corner of all the busy roads.[/quote']

omg really unos is there. i hate my friends haha they made us walk soooooooooooooooooooooooooo far for food.

well thank you next time ill know hehe

^ haha yeah. uno's is a very quick walk. it was kinda funny because after the show we got in the car and like drove around to find some place to eat and then we were like "wow. uno's is right there." and we were mad because we had paid for parking and we left and it would have been better if we jsut stayed and walked tu unos. haha we're dumb.

I <3 public transportation.

>.>

XD

I live in Boston. I only have to take two buses, and walk a bit.

I'm there. =)

I'll be there super early. Like I have been in the past. Usually second or third in line. Got a slightly better new camera, too.

Can't wait. And I see the Yeah Yeah Yeah's for free to day before, haha.