8/11 boston

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The concert was amazing. I didn't get to meet them =[, but I did get to say hi and they waved at me so that's better than nothing haha. So, my friends and I were waiting outside before the show. We were just standing and talking. I see Josh walk by us. I wasn't too sure if it was him because the expression on his face looked like he was mad or something. Later, he came out on a scooter lol. I was like JOSH!!!!!!!!! He looked at me and said hey and went riding around the block on the scooter. Zac came out too on a scooter and my friend got to shake his hand. Later on I see Hayley, Jeremy, and Hunter walk by, and I was screaming out her name waving at her lmfao. She smiled and waved. Kay so anyways, when it was Paramore's time to play. Hayley came out holding a lantern and played the keyboard to the intro of emergency. It sounded so amazing. They played all the songs on their album. Someone screamed out "I want your body!" and Hayley was like well too bad you ain't gettin' it! lol. They also played hallelujah then left the stage. Everyone was screaming PARAMORE ! ENCORE! Zac came out and he either threw or spit water at the crowd. I'm not sure I couldn't see lol. Then, the rest of the band came out and played my heart. Ahh. It was amazing. Oh yeah, Hayley made us say "Hey Gnarls!" since he was performing the same night. I had the time of my life! I took pics and recorded a few seconds of them playing. I'll post them up whenever my friend sends them to me.

^ yes! i cant wait! haha, hey gnarls! haha, why were they calling him charles? i love them :)

i saw them come out at the beginning too! haley said hi to me and my firends, but we were too in shock to say anything. we saw her later though

im not kidding, they are the nicest people ever.

hahaha yeah that was good

i was like, wow, shes amazing. i thought she handled that really well, those guys wouldnt shut up.

omg there were guys yelling crap like that at all of the shows i went to, it angers me.

but hayley always comes up with the greatest responses for them. :)