Private Show?!?!?!?

rohryno

I sent an email seeing if Paramore was free in January or early Febuary and no reply yet. I have the money to bring them in if they are free then and hope this will work out. My dad hired a band for a local thing and they arnt that great and a bunch of older guys that play covers and thats about it. It cost them $1,000 for them so im thinking Paramore will want like 10-15 thousand which will sorta be hard for me to swing but im trying. I will keep ya updated when i hear back! later

You'd probably have to sell ur left testicle to get them to come play ur bday. Would be hella awesome though. haha. Go enter the lottery. If u win. Then you're gonna have urself an amazing sweet 16.

The cheaper solution would be to go back in time. And make sure u were born earlier. So that way ur 16th would've been when they were small

Ren

I sent an email seeing if Paramore was free in January or early Febuary and no reply yet. I have the money to bring them in if they are free then and hope this will work out. My dad hired a band for a local thing and they arnt that great and a bunch of older guys that play covers and thats about it. It cost them $1,000 for them so im thinking Paramore will want like 10-15 thousand which will sorta be hard for me to swing but im trying. I will keep ya updated when i hear back! later

Who'd you send the email to?

You'd probably have to sell ur left testicle to get them to come play ur bday. Would be hella awesome though. haha. Go enter the lottery. If u win. Then you're gonna have urself an amazing sweet 16.

The cheaper solution would be to go back in time. And make sure u were born earlier. So that way ur 16th would've been when they were small

Ren

Haha I agree.

And you should call up MTV and just do My Super Sweet 16. HAHA.

haha...well it would be awesome if u got paramore at ur party!! that would be the best b-day ever!! lol

and i havent seen sweet 16 cuz my cable got cut...but the last band i saw that was on the show was sugarcult and i thought that was awesome!

Yeah, they get some awesome bands on there. I bet MTV does have something to do with getting them there though so the party is whatever. I don't know it just seems like something MTV would do like they do for The Real World.

I would kill to have money to bring Paramore in for my 18th birthday. It's too short notice now though even if they aren't doing anything late July and the lackof $15,000.

you should definitely try...but i dont know if their the type of band that would do parties???? i dont know i havent heard of them doing anything like that before so that would be interesting to see if they would do it or not.
True.

I think that they're going to do that if you have a serious illness, you prepare to die. Ummm... kk I make that so dramatic. ;-)

I don't know if in U.S.A. you have a foundation that realize the kid dream before he dies. ...but here in Quebec, Canada, we have one, named ''Rêves d'enfants'' (Kids Dreams) The boyfriend of my sis realized his dream with this organization. and no... he didn't die. *sigh* After 5 years on his hospital bed, he's in good health and being in university (25 yrs old) right now! :D