Fave Actress/Actor?!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Just a little FYI' date=' the term "actress" is very obsolete and outdated. It's like calling a female flight attendant a "stewardess" (sp).[/i']

FEMALE ACTOR:

- Natalie Portman

- Sandra Bullock

- Kate Beckinsale

MALE ACTOR:

- John Cusack

- Jeremy Piven

yay jon cusack and kate beckinsale.. def two of my favorites.. top 5 if u include both lol.. serendipity was awesome!!

pauly shore-biodome :P (kidding lol) i always thought kate beckisale has the potential to be a terrific actor, though i'm a bit dissappointed in her film choices lol (underworld 2 was OK though pretty campy-ish, and the opening scene was hilariously bad with the facial expressions alone lol)

pauly shore-biodome :P (kidding lol) i always thought kate beckisale has the potential to be a terrific actor, though i'm a bit dissappointed in her film choices lol (underworld 2 was OK though pretty campy-ish, and the opening scene was hilariously bad with the facial expressions alone lol)

MATTY! I haven't seen you in forever!

anyway, I can't stand pauly shore's voice :-x

^lol yuou silly goose, i was in kentucky! you didn't think i'd abdandon this place did ya? i might have to get a life then lol and yeah i know, you gotta give it to him though, he is unbelievably annoying and untalented and yet he managed to make a ton of movies with a successfyuul career before anyone caught on lol

^lol yuou silly goose, i was in kentucky! you didn't think i'd abdandon this place did ya? i might have to get a life then lol and yeah i know, you gotta give it to him though, he is unbelievably annoying and untalented and yet he managed to make a ton of movies with a successfyuul career before anyone caught on lol

I was scared. I didn't know where you were... I was hoping you didn't abandon me :( and everyone else. haha

but yeah it's funny when people who are bad at something make a living from it.

* Just a little FYI' date=' the term "actress" is very obsolete and outdated. It's like calling a female flight attendant a "stewardess" (sp).[/i']

FEMALE ACTOR:

- Natalie Portman

- Sandra Bullock

- Kate Beckinsale

MALE ACTOR:

- John Cusack

- Jeremy Piven

yay jon cusack and kate beckinsale.. def two of my favorites.. top 5 if u include both lol.. serendipity was awesome!!

YES!!!!!!! Serendipity is my favorite movie ever :D:D:D:D:D

FEMALE ACTOR:

- Natalie Portman

- Sandra Bullock

- Kate Beckinsale

MALE ACTOR:

- John Cusack

- Jeremy Piven

YES!!!!!!! Serendipity is my favorite movie ever :D:D:D:D:D

Aww yea I love that movie!

• 1 year later...