hey

kirsty_loves_paramore

Hey everyone

I'm Kirsty. Im 17 yrs old (same age as hayley ...fancy that :P) and I live in AUSTRALIA!!!! Yes I come from the land down under :P My friends call me Kirst,Kirj or shrimpy (cos im 5'1 and oh boy that suks at concerts) Im 18 on the 20th of august and totally am addicted to australian artists like Delta Goodrem,Shannon Noll,THE VERONICAS Repeat Offender (hell yeah!) Claire Wyndham (a good friend of mine!) Asli Ozdogan,Natasha Stuart,Conchita Wilden,Moustace,Van She ....and a whole other bunch of aussie artists also I write songs myself and I LOVE singing and playing piano and also the occasional spot of random dancing

Im also into American/Us/Canadian/Uk ect artists as well like

Paramore (ofcourse!!!) Kelly Clarkson,Rhianna,Destiny's Child,Ashlee & Jessica Simpson,Alex Murell (from Laguna Beach),Kyle Riabko,Pussycat Dolls,Backstreet Boys,Natasha Bedingfield,Hanson and a heap more!!!

Oooh the way I found out about this forum is well the person who got me totally addicted to PARAMORE!!! Ms Alyssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh who I know off The Veronica's message boreds and she was the one that got me totally addicted to Paramore in the first place so *waves* Hey Lyssssssssaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! U rawk babe!!!

that's pretty much all u need too no 4 now

feel free to add me to your msn!!

Hey everyone

I'm Kirsty. Im 17 yrs old (same age as hayley ...fancy that Razz) and I live in AUSTRALIA!!!! Yes I come from the land down under Razz My friends call me Kirst' date='Kirj or shrimpy (cos im 5'1 and oh boy that suks at concerts) Im 18 on the 20th of august and totally am addicted to australian artists like Delta Goodrem,Shannon Noll,THE VERONICAS Repeat Offender (hell yeah!) Claire Wyndham (a good friend of mine!) Asli Ozdogan,Natasha Stuart,Conchita Wilden,Moustace,Van She ....and a whole other bunch of aussie artists also I write songs myself and I LOVE singing and playing piano and also the occasional spot of random dancing

Im also into American/Us/Canadian/Uk ect artists as well like

Paramore (ofcourse!!!) Kelly Clarkson,Rhianna,Destiny's Child,Ashlee & Jessica Simpson,Alex Murell (from Laguna Beach),Kyle Riabko,Pussycat Dolls,Backstreet Boys,Natasha Bedingfield,Hanson and a heap more!!!

Oooh the way I found out about this forum is well the person who got me totally addicted to PARAMORE!!! Ms Alyssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh who I know off The Veronica's message boreds and she was the one that got me totally addicted to Paramore in the first place so *waves* Hey Lyssssssssaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! U rawk babe!!!

that's pretty much all u need too no 4 now

feel free to add me to your msn!![/quote']

Wow, it's very long your presentation. ;-) Me too, I'm not very tall, like 5''2'-5''3'. :P People think that I'm 10 years old, but I'm 15. OMG! Oh yeah...I'm Caro! Nice to see a new fan.