Evanescence!

X~All.We.Know~X

To me, Evanescence is dead. The Amy Lee show is trucking along on the FVT until November...but yeah.

I still love the music, however the thrill of this band for me was more about all the amazing people that I met going to their shows. *shrugs* ah well. this is why I'm excited to find out about bands like Paramore. Gives me things to look forward to :D

To me, Evanescence is dead. The Amy Lee show is trucking along on the FVT until November...but yeah.

I still love the music, however the thrill of this band for me was more about all the amazing people that I met going to their shows. *shrugs*

and on the boards! ;-)

hahaha, ilu paloma

yeah...this band has given me some of my most memorable experiences...two amazing meet ups in little rock, numerous concerts attended, friends all over the world, and who can forget being at the SS video shoot. (yeah I'll never live that down :P)

but the fact is...the band has moved on. I'll always love the music that they made, but I'm not expecting anything more from them in a way of albums or shows after this year. But I'm ok with that, because I've found new bands that I love that make great music.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely one of my top two fave bands.

I like their older stuff a bit more than The Open Door.

And I'm sad all the original guys are gone.

Thankfully, I got to meet the band last October. (Rocky, John, Amy, Terry, and Tim). Though I would've loved to have met Will, and Ben.

Haha, I look sooo bad in my pic with Amy.

I wanted to go to FVT, but it didn't seem right without Rocky and John. Plus, I wanted to go to Warped to see Paramore.

i bought thier old dvd. haha the bonus bits are hilarious. the best bit was when that random guy came on stage and tried to grope amy, but she just screamed half way in the "frozen inside" bit from bring me to life, and screamed. it was so funny :D

that was funny......eva is still one of my fav bands........evanescence for eva

i bought thier old dvd. haha the bonus bits are hilarious. the best bit was when that random guy came on stage and tried to grope amy, but she just screamed half way in the "frozen inside" bit from bring me to life, and screamed. it was so funny :D

Haha, that would've freaked me out so bad if I was her.

That was at a show I was going to go to, but it sold out before I could get tickets.

• 5 weeks later...
Evboard's back

It still scares me. I can't go on it for more than a few minutes because it's not the same as it used to be.

But woohoo for Ev...they did really well at the Family Values shows I went to. Even if Amy has started wearing short, poofy skirts and low cut tank tops and bends over a lot. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

Yeah, I went back there and it's so... Dead.

As for my Ev-loving. I don't really much care about the band anymore, just the music. Now I'm kinda happy that I missed Ev's first show in Finland, it was right after John's and Rocky's "leaving".

When I got into Ev in 2003, I loved Amy Lee so much when she still was young and herself. Now it's more and more thinking about business and such, she kinda "freezed up" in my eyes.

I still listen to them sometimes, but I won't get so hyped when someone mentions Evanes... I mean Amy Lee.

Yeah, I went back there and it's so... Dead.

As for my Ev-loving. I don't really much care about the band anymore, just the music. Now I'm kinda happy that I missed Ev's first show in Finland, it was right after John's and Rocky's "leaving".

When I got into Ev in 2003, I loved Amy Lee so much when she still was young and herself. Now it's more and more thinking about business and such, she kinda "freezed up" in my eyes.

I still listen to them sometimes, but I won't get so hyped when someone mentions Evanes... I mean Amy Lee.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I love the music, but Amy has lost a lot of my respect, so.