Evanescence!

X~All.We.Know~X

• 3 weeks later...

I used to be a HUUUUGE fan of Evanescence. It may sound silly to some, but their music helped me through a rather crappy point in my life. If I felt done I'd just listen to their music and I would feel better.

I don't listen to them as often now though. I still like their music but I'm now not as big of a fan of Amy Lee as I used to be, just the songs.

I listen to Paramore pretty much all the time now. They make me feel all chirpy:D

• 1 month later...

if anyone wants a free download of there new single

http://www.evanescence.com/download/KLTG

its legal:)

edit:

after reading this thread..just to say.. http://www.evthreads.com is the forum.. tim goes on a lot and amy has posted there about 30+ times..just recently too:)

also the origin CD, what u see on ebay is fake.. u can download origin from here for free

http://evanescencereference.info/music/

• 2 weeks later...

You can download the songs from the Evanescence Wiki site (google it) :)

I love Evanescence and I stumbled across them a month or so before they were featured on the Daredevil soundtrack when I was looking for Kate Bush songs....odd that they were linked with her but it turned out good in the end :)

That was the same time when I bought Origin for £6 on ebay so at least im asured that I have a real one :D

I love Evanescence! They're my joint favourite band with paramore! A few months back I was scarilly obsessed with Evanescence my friends were a little creeped out. Did you guys hear they are performing "Understanding" at live shows?! :shock: I cant believe they didnt tour in the UK this year! :(

ohh they did....i have to check youtube

I love Evanescence! They're my joint favourite band with paramore! A few months back I was scarilly obsessed with Evanescence my friends were a little creeped out. Did you guys hear they are performing "Understanding" at live shows?! :shock: I cant believe they didnt tour in the UK this year! :(

I know! I would've loved to see "Understanding" and "Missing" live. But they came nowhere near me on the tour.

Evanescence has been one of my favorite bands since Fallen came out, haha.

If I had to pick a favorite song... well, they always change, but right now it's probably Good Enough.

yay :D

I miss John and Rocky, though.

every time I watch Anywhere But Home I get all upset about it, haha.

Will and Troy are pretty rad dudes, though. =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Amy Lee wanted to take 2 years off to have time "to be a wife".

I'm highly disappointed that it takes so many years to get another album. People forget Amynescence soon... And wake up in the year 2055 that they finally released their third album.