no sex please!

hookerXrose

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow lol she DOES have the best responses...

offtopic' date=' but like when one guy told her to sing sk8er boi at a concert "No, we played that last tour!"

and then after a song she was like "he was a boi, she was a girl..."

And later, "this ones called complicated!"

i wish i was there :)[/quote']

hahahahaha. that was in Tacoma, WA @ Hell's Kitchen, on 2/4/06. i was there in the front. it was hella funny when she did that. people were really rude to her though, it was inappropriate. i guess it's because there were people there just for the bar..lol. i'm glad that hayley can turn it around and poke fun at it though. but it's people like that who make my state look bad!

• 7 months later...
One could only imagine :nono:

Because she's gorgeous???? NOT that that makes it appropriate by ANY means... But we all know how boys can be, no offense, and I know there are polite ones out there, too ;)

But seriously, if people threw condoms at me, I'd laugh... My guy friends actually HAVE done it before. I don't use them, I have no need to, but I thank them for providing free condoms haha ;)

Because she's gorgeous???? NOT that that makes it appropriate by ANY means... But we all know how boys can be, no offense, and I know there are polite ones out there, too ;)

But seriously, if people threw condoms at me, I'd laugh... My guy friends actually HAVE done it before. I don't use them, I have no need to, but I thank them for providing free condoms haha ;)

Because they want a little sommin' sommin' I'm guessing, haha. And yeahhhh....Boys can be very....Straaaange. Sure, there are polite ones out there ^_^

And hahaha, well, isn't that lovely? But hey, not having to pay I'm sure would be cool. But I don't know anything about that stuff and would looove to keep it that way, haha. I think if someone did that to me though, I'd have to break their face with a crowbar. You know how it is, haha.

Boys will be boys. =) hehe.

BAHHH, excuses excuses, haha.

um so im still kinda confused about this thread but there is a video in the media sction its the video from their headlining show and its "my heart 8.22.06 @ providence credit jarrod." and someone throughs a condom on stage at the end and i cant really hear what she is saying b/c kids are screaming, but yeah you can go see it there..if thats what you ppl are talking about...

um so im still kinda confused about this thread but there is a video in the media sction its the video from their headlining show and its "my heart 8.22.06 @ providence credit jarrod." and someone throughs a condom on stage at the end and i cant really hear what she is saying b/c kids are screaming, but yeah you can go see it there..if thats what you ppl are talking about...

no, they were talking about the show in fresno...so i guess they threw a condom at her twice?

that vid is hilarious....."will the owner of this latex condom please come up?"

reminds me of that eminem song "will the real slim shady please stand up?"

haha.

no, they were talking about the show in fresno...so i guess they threw a condom at her twice?

that vid is hilarious....."will the owner of this latex condom please come up?"

reminds me of that eminem song "will the real slim shady please stand up?"

haha.

oh okay, twice? damn ppl need to leave her alone, haha. and yeah that was pretty funny. i love the way she handles things.