Pressure Single

better be sold here :\

It won't be...

Traditionally, only "Commercial" singles are released in the US, such as the American Idol singles..

and Emergency is not one of those..

But you can probably find it at some stores, under the "import" or "singles" section..I know Virgin megastores have those.

I'm just gonna buy mine over the internet, and import it to the US =]

• 2 weeks later...

Pressure was not released as a commercial single - you can only get it on the album.

All we know so far about the Emergency single is that it's going to be released as a UK 7" and available for download...

There's also a promo single for "All We Know" floating around...I've seen a few for sale on eBay...but again, that wasn't a commercial release.

so will emergency be in stores? or will the cd only be available online..

I don't know if there's going to be a CD single release of it at all...all we've heard about is the UK 7" record and the plans for making it downloadable as a single...

I would guess the 7" will be available in stores, but not sure...I don't know if major record chains still carry many 7" or not...they're more of a fan thing at this point - your indie stores in the US carry them and, of course, certain bands make them available through their websites and stuff...