Caption game!

get carried away

0796_174010_paramore01_EM.jpg

Jeremy: Yeah, just be sure to stay over there, Miss 'I couldn't be bothered to put deorderant on this morning'! We don't want your girly B.O smell on us!

Zac: Yeah! Lolz @ Hayley's misfortune!

Hayley: You guys can be so mean sometimes, you know?! *cries*

Josh: Hey, don't look at me like that! I had nothing to do with her banishment to the other end!

Well I tried. xD

• 1 month later...
0796_174010_paramore01_EM.jpg

Jeremy: Yeah, just be sure to stay over there, Miss 'I couldn't be bothered to put deorderant on this morning'! We don't want your girly B.O smell on us!

Zac: Yeah! Lolz @ Hayley's misfortune!

Hayley: You guys can be so mean sometimes, you know?! *cries*

Josh: Hey, don't look at me like that! I had nothing to do with her banishment to the other end!

Well I tried. xD

haah that part is funny

• 2 weeks later...

This one almost wrote itself...

l_46fb3dd035a3bfa9e20345f17625416b.jpg

Zac: Yeah, sure guys, let's go to Mexico for Firday night, we'll have a blast! Now look at me! I woke up with this stupid Brandon Flowers-esque facial hair!

Taylor: Don't know what you're so wound up about, you're not wearing a silly hat like me and Josh!

Josh: Erm excuse me, it isn't a silly hat, it's an important part of Mexican culture, and I'll appreciate it if you don't bash the hats!

Zac: Whatever, I just hope Hayley doesn't see us like this-

*Hayley walks in*

Hayley: Hey guys, have you seen- *notices the boys silly hats and facial hair* Don't you dare move! I have to get a picture of this! *runs off to get her camera*

Zac: Right, that's it, I'm out of here! *dashes out the room, nearly knocking Hayley over in the process*

Hayley: Hey! I said to wait there!

:willy_nilly:

This one almost wrote itself...

l_46fb3dd035a3bfa9e20345f17625416b.jpg

Zac: Yeah, sure guys, let's go to Mexico for Firday night, we'll have a blast! Now look at me! I woke up with this stupid Brandon Flowers-esque facial hair! Taylor: Don't know what you're so wound up about, you're not wearing a silly hat like me and Josh!

Josh: Erm excuse me, it isn't a silly hat, it's an important part of Mexican culture, and I'll appreciate it if you don't bash the hats!

Zac: Whatever, I just hope Hayley doesn't see us like this-

*Hayley walks in*

Hayley: Hey guys, have you seen- *notices the boys silly hats and facial hair* Don't you dare move! I have to get a picture of this! *runs off to get her camera*

Zac: Right, that's it, I'm out of here! *dashes out the room, nearly knocking Hayley over in the process*

Hayley: Hey! I said to wait there!

:willy_nilly:

hahahah that line is hilarious!

• 2 weeks later...

msg-119283778607.jpg

Zac: Hey Hayley, why are you taking a pic of the wing mirror?

Hayley: Oh it's just something for people to remember us by if we happen to crash and die.

Jeremy: WHAT?!?!?!

Hayley: Hey relax, I didn't say we were gonna crash, it's just the way that Josh drives-

Josh: And what's that supposed to mean?

Zac: She's got a point bro, you do a drive a bit too fast for my liking...

Josh: Oh is that so? You keep talking like that I might crash on purprose!

Jeremy: I can't stay here, I have to get out! *tugs on the handle to no avail* WHY WON'T THE DOOR OPEN?!

Hayley: Cause of automatic locking? Relax Jeremy, we're not gonna crash!

Jeremy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Haha, if you're reading this Jeremy I apologise. :willy_nilly::rotfl:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

89pwso7.jpg

Josh: I'm sorry, is this supposed to be me? It looks nothing like me! My eyes aren't that huge for a start. And what the hell happened to my beard?! Although I can live with the butt being smaller than it actually is...

Zac: Is he going on about the doll again?

Hayley: *sighs* Yep.

:nono:

17491116-17491118-large.jpg

zac: HAYLEY! GET OUTTA THE BATHROOM! I NEEDA GO REALLY BADDD!!

hayley: -thinking- ok so i got the hair done, makeup done, i look pretty spiffy right 'ere. but whats missing. hmm...ill just sit here and wait :D

haha nice!

btw: that is my favorite picture of hayley.