UNDEROATH DROPS FROM WARPED!

lordjedediah

i just watched warped inside and out with my sister and she thought that the truth people were underoath and she was like "that underoath cussing that girl out like that?" and i said "NO!" the went underoath came on and she heard aaron curse she was like "ooh. he just cussed then.."

and yes' date=' she said "cuss", not "curse". lmao[/quote']

haha

look at this pic

underoath_warped_ilene001.jpg

his hair is EVERYWHERE!!

more here: http://highvoltagepics.com/band_photos/underoath/warped_underoath_ilene/index.htm

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just watched warped inside and out with my sister and she thought that the truth people were underoath and she was like "that underoath cussing that girl out like that?" and i said "NO!" the went underoath came on and she heard aaron curse she was like "ooh. he just cussed then.."

and yes' date=' she said "cuss", not "curse". lmao[/quote']

haha

look at this pic

underoath_warped_ilene001.jpg

his hair is EVERYWHERE!!

more here: http://highvoltagepics.com/band_photos/underoath/warped_underoath_ilene/index.htm

weeee! i love his hair!

so glad i got to see them before they dropped out of warped..

i didn't meet them' date=' though.. :cry:[/quote']

grrr. they didn't do any signings in CA, at least not that i knew of. afterwards, i realized i should've checked the cingular tent or one of those to see if they were. but i didn't evn see them play. i hope they stay together so i can see them

god, that suck that you didn't see them and they played earlier there them here..

i pretty much forced my friends and my dad to see them and the wanted to go home. (wussies..)

they did a signing here at the myspace tent at 2pm. by the time i got there, it was almost 4, and i was kinda pissed..

i missed the pmore signing too but i met them after their set, thank god.

the sets at warped are only 20-30 mins. and they played at 8:15 there. if pirates started at midnight[/i'], you should have been able to see them, am i right?

it was about an hour and a half away from my house and we had to eat and shower and get good seats. i was mad about missing TAi too which we probably could've seen a little of because they played at 7 because they switched time with armor for sleep which sucked.

the sets at warped are only 20-30 mins. and they played at 8:15 there. if pirates started at midnight[/i']' date=' you should have been able to see them, am i right?[/quote']

it was about an hour and a half away from my house and we had to eat and shower and get good seats. i was mad about missing TAi too which we probably could've seen a little of because they played at 7 because they switched time with armor for sleep which sucked.

ah. yeah, goin home to take a shower was a good idea lmao. i saw tai's set but not afs :( but i met ben when we were walking around, though. pretty much all the bands that i met i didn't see their sets and all i saw the sets of all the bands i didn't meet..

they didn't even say anything. and they didn't smile for the camera. and i was like can i tae a picture?" and they kinda ignored me then realized i wanted to take a pic, and the only one that realy smiled was anthony and he barely smiled. and ben was smoking for the begininng of it. and nash was all over this chick

they were just really unfriendly

^ haha nice.

i was just walkin taklin to my friend and when i looked up he was standing there talkin to some girl, and a screamed. it wasn't a very loud, crazy scream, but it was loud enough for him to look up and see what the hell's goin on. then when i was staing in front of him i didn't know what to say so i was like "...h-hello!" he probably thought i was some kind of weirdo or something..