UNDEROATH DROPS FROM WARPED!

lordjedediah

UNDEROATH have canceled their upcoming appearances on the Vans Warped Tour due to unforeseen circumstances. “We’re deeply frustrated and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. We felt it necessary to take some immediate time to focus on our friendship, as that’s more important than risking it for the sake of touring at this time,” the band stated.

i hope they dont break up

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNDEROATH have canceled their upcoming appearances on the Vans Warped Tour due to unforeseen circumstances. “We’re deeply frustrated and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. We felt it necessary to take some immediate time to focus on our friendship, as that’s more important than risking it for the sake of touring at this time,” the band stated.

Yikes...that doesn't sound good. I hope they work things out...whatever's going on...

gasp, oh no..

underoath breaking up?

don't put such happy thoughts in my mind.

whoa i hate you!!!

underoath is brilliant!!!!

whoa' date=' way to not allow others express an opinion.[/quote']

nowhere in my post did I imply that

im just stating my opinion.

well, by saying you hate me because of my opinion does kind of imply.

oh well...just saying what I thought.

I really don't think that has anything to do with it. There are plenty of Christian bands on Warped other than Underoath...and if you're referring to the Fat Mike stuff - as rude as he is, I think the guys in Underoath know that that's just how he is and it's supposedly done jokingly.

I have a feeling there's some intra-band issues going on based on their statement and that touring was only exacerbating them. So, they'll take some time off, be apart and salvage their friendships.