UNDEROATH DROPS FROM WARPED!

lordjedediah

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha ya. i freaked out when i saw it. for like, 2 seconds.

haha and there was this part when UO was walking to the stage and this girl grabbed Aaron's butt, and he's like "Stop grabbing my ass." and he turns to the girls and they're just laughing then he turns to the cameras and he's like "we have an army around us!" and spencer's just laughing the whole time

when i saw them in stl they were at teh busses and we were behind the fence and screaming their names and yelling a short convo to them and they were nice and cool but you could tell they werent in a good mood. except chris!!! and tim looked like he was having fun! and one of my friends friends worked at a booth and we asked her if she could get us back to the tour busses to meet UO and shes like "i would defiantley do it! but theyre in really shitty moods right now"

and that got us mad cause we were like "well we almost dies at that show!! and theyre the ones in crappy moods???" i mean seriously!! haha! my friends bra broke, i broke my cell (temporary), she broke hers, and my ribs were hurting like hell. hahah but we were in perfect moods!! haha. but they still rock even though they can be "drama queens" and in their attitudes...but i dont blame them for what all fat mikes been doing.

haha ya. i freaked out when i saw it. for like' date=' 2 seconds.

haha and there was this part when UO was walking to the stage and this girl grabbed Aaron's butt, and he's like "Stop grabbing my ass." and he turns to the girls and they're just laughing then he turns to the cameras and he's like "we have an army around us!" and spencer's just laughing the whole time[/quote']

lmao language? whaaaaaat??

i just watched warped inside and out with my sister and she thought that the truth people were underoath and she was like "that underoath cussing that girl out like that?" and i said "NO!" the went underoath came on and she heard aaron curse she was like "ooh. he just cussed then.."

and yes, she said "cuss", not "curse". lmao