Site/Boards Will Be Down - REVISED/EDITED AUGUST 12th

Ashhh

if anyone wants to get a hold of to you can always email us: paramorefans@gmail.com

or contact us through myspace

http://www.myspace.com/paramorefans

In case we don't come back alive :P

Seriously, we think this will go very smoothly...we've got everything backed up...twice (thanks Steph and Glo!) But you just never know...

Just a note - the site and boards will likely go down for a few hours again tonight or tomorrow night as we finalize the transfer. This will be a SHORT outage, not another 48 hour deal, so we'll be back up in a jiffy and everything should work great at that point...

Thanks to everyone for their patience to date...

Hey if you are switching to a paid hosting company' date=' does this mean that you will be accepting donations towards your account?

I would like to help out in any way that I could.[/quote']

Wow - thanks so much for the offer.

Yeah, we'll be accepting donations - we're going to put a Paypal button or something like that up so people can donate if they want to...of course, you don't have to, but if you'd like to, we'd all really appreciate it of course...

If you want to donate before then, you can PM me and I'll give you a way to get us donations...

Thanks again for the offer...