Hey Im...

Paraluva

well i am 14 yrs old. i will be 15 in nov. i have liked paramore since july 2005. and yes that is when their album daybued but that was july 25th 2005 i think. i have liked them since a lil before that. i think zac is really cute lol. he is the most amazing and sexy drummer boy ever!! well i am 5'4 1/2. 110lbs. brown hair. bangs pushed to one side. green eyes. i wear blue jeans and band t-shirts. i play golf and run track. paramore i my absolute fav. band ever!! well thats me tell me what u think. oh and on the paramore.net forums i am Drowningflame. if u need something about paramore i can proly find it well thats if u need help neways. oh if u dont read all this thats your loss lol. oh and im a girl lol

lol i dont deal with leaked stuff. cause it aint cool. and i said that because i know alot of peole who arent good at finding their way around the internet so i guess if u know how than u wouldnt need help lol i should edit that in there er sumthing. srry for the confusion

lol i dont deal with leaked stuff. cause it aint cool. and i said that because i know alot of peole who arent good at finding their way around the internet so i guess if u know how than u wouldnt need help lol i should edit that in there er sumthing. srry for the confusion

thats alright i thought you meant like leaked material and such

if you media that you cant find on the forum dont hasitate to post it, just do it in the correspoding thread

like for exampla ALL youtube videos should be posted in here:

http://paramorefans.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1980