Funeral for a Friend show cancelled?

thebrowncoat

Due to unforeseen circumstance Funeral For A Friend are forced to cancel their upcoming US tour.

Their drummer, Ryan has a stomach infection and doctors have informed him that he needs to rest and cannot travel. It is unfortunately too last minute for the band to get a replacement drummer for December so they are cancelling the US run. Funeral will return to the states as part of the Taste of Chaos Tour in February 2006.

Funeral will not be playing the shows but some may be kept open for A Static Lullaby & Hopesfall. Check locally for info. Otherwise refunds available from point of purchase.

Message from the band:

Unfortunatly Ryan has been ill and needs treatment here in the UK to remedy his illness, this means that we will be unable to play the shows we had in place along the east coast of the USA and Canada this November/ December, we are very, very sorry about this but we want Ryan to get better. We were all looking forward to this tour and meeting up with the friends we have made so far on our trips to the USA but when it comes to situations like this we made a concious decision that Ryan should be allowed to recover. We truly hope that everyone will understand this, we appreciate all of our fans and all of their commitment to us and we promise to come back even stronger in the new year for the Taste of Chaos USA tour.

This is from lovehatehero's myspace.

Wow - thanks for the info. I hope Ryan is ok.

I wonder what this means for the majority of the shows...and Paramore's involvement in them. We may not get to deliver our birthday gifts (or, for some of us, see Paramore again) after all...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/984780

So the ones that aren't cancelled... all the bands except FFAF are playing? Or maybe Ticketmaster hasn't updated it yet?

My guess is that Ticketmaster hasn't updated yet, but who knows?

The best place for info is probably at each individual venue's website.

WHATTTT??!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm totally confused!! so does that mean....no more paramore....on the 12th????

some one get this clear!! or i'll DIE

Yep. It looks this way. They posted on their myspace that they're not touring now in December. I put it up as another post...

I'm sad, even though none of the shows were anywhere near me...

^ Yeah, I agree with browncat I feel bad for all the people who were planning to go.

LOL. Another person calling me browncat instead of browncoat. We've been having this discussion over on The Person Above You thread in the Off Topic forum :)

^ Yeah' date=' I agree with browncat I feel bad for all the people who were planning to go.[/quote']

LOL. Another person calling me browncat instead of browncoat. We've been having this discussion over on The Person Above You thread in the Off Topic forum :)

HAHAHA i think its just soo funny...people just quickly look at it..and think its cat...gosh..thats just hilarous..sorry..i mean i think its so funny....in a good way though..not bad..lol