No Paramore Tour in December :(

thebrowncoat

They just posted this on their MySpace as a bulletin:

we are really sorry. and really sad.

Body: hey guys

unfortunately we have no good news this time. it looks like the Funeral For A Friend tour with Hopesfall, AStatic Lullaby and Lovehatehero is off due to an illness Ryan (from FFAF) caught while out in the UK. We are extremely sorry about this. We were so excited about going out with all these guys because they are all incredible people and amazingly talented bands. Hopefully, one day we'll get another chance to share the stage with them. Again, we are really sorry to all of you that made plans to come out and see one of the shows.

A huge apology from us to all the Buffalo kids that missed the show last month and were planning on coming out to the Icon. Sorry that we won't see you guys again, you've always been great.

Thanks to every single one of you for all your support. We love you!

GET WELL SOON RYAN, WE LOVE YOU TOO!!

PARAMORE

And they posted this as a blog entry:

sorry a thousand times.

Current mood: hjdkalfeafAHHH!

hey guys

well the Funeral For A Friend tour was cancelled. a lot of you guys are asking if we are going to play a couple of the dates anyway but, unfortunately, we aren't able to. we are incredibly sorry about this. we were so excited about this tour and excited to be back up in the North again to see all you guys who were planning on coming out. but no worries... we'll be back sometime in the near future. we posted a more detailed bulletin about all this, so if there's anything else you wanna know check it out or write us. Thanks for all your unbelievable support. We are so grateful for you guys.

sorry again,

PARAMORE

aww man!! this totally sucks..i feel like crying..will not litterally crying..just now i'm sad...

no more baking a cake for hayley..that totally sucks

hmm...is there any possible chance that we could still send her like a card??

I think that would be cool - we could send her a box of gifts, cards, etc. But, we'd have to get an address to send it to...we'd want to make sure it got to her...

after meeting them' date=' things just kind of clicked.

zac and i starting talking over myspace and then it moved to AIM.

i talk to jonathon and mrs. farro too.

well...i still talk to mrs. farro but after everything, i dont talk to zac nor jonathon anymore.[/quote']

this kind of odd..ahah but how do u talk to there mom? lol.. like on aim??