UK shows in october.

gimmiethesponge

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not long to go now :D

man, one of my arsehole pals on myspace told me " paramore have pulled the plug on the whole uk tour !!!!!!! " last night.

i actually nearly died cos i'm all paranoid about it because of hayleys voice and everything.

turns out he was just taking the piss out of me though. >=|

i wasn't amused.

lol, when they were 1st announced my mum has this chalk boards so i wrote the dates i wanted to go to on it then my dad came home and wrote sorry sold out all over it haha.

lol, when they were 1st announced my mum has this chalk boards so i wrote the dates i wanted to go to on it then my dad came home and wrote sorry sold out all over it haha.

awww that's so mean haha!

I seriously can't wait. I'm only going to the london one, but now i wish i was going to more, there's still time so i think i will and go to as many as possible while i ahev the opportunity

awww that's so mean haha!

I seriously can't wait. I'm only going to the london one, but now i wish i was going to more, there's still time so i think i will and go to as many as possible while i ahev the opportunity

you should =] where abouts are you from? like how easy is it for you to get to places.

Errrm from this little town near Milton Keynes (if you've ever heard of that...). It's about an hour from London...so that gig is the closest. But i think im about an hour and a half away from Oxford, so i might go to that one too.

lmfao wow, i live outside of MK aswell. OOO ITS A SMALL WORLDDDD. Where ya from?

^ Spooky stuff!

The only thing my dad says about the Manchester gig is that "well you'll be seeing them a week earlier and then 2 days later so whats the point?" I cant think of anything to say that will get that out the way...hmmmm....

Haha dont worry....my parents will be exactly the same when i ask them. They never see the point in a lot of things!!

^ Yeah - its like cos I WANT TO SEE THEM 3 TIMES!! There my favourite band and SO WHAT if i DO!

I brought out the fact he'd seen Bruce Sprinsteen 12 times but then he was like "Yes, but not in the same WEEKS" Hopeless male.

Haha yeah. They can never appreciate why we would love to see Paramore like a gazillion times, and everything's ALWAYS different with them. Males are rather hopeless sometimes

^ Exactly!

Especially my dad

Im gonna keep using that Bruce Springsteen excuse cos its kinda working, haha

I have a feeeeeeeeeling i may go

NOW I gotta figur out how to get to Manchester by 6pm....keeping in mind I get home at 2, have to get to Waterloo - underground to Eustan then a 2 hour train journey to Manchester!!

I WILL GO!!!

Not hopeless males or trains will stop me

=]]]

ahh lucky, you're going to loads. That's like 4 times the more fun, and 4 times the more chance of meeting them! I'll see you at the london one, and hopefully one of the others too!!

you should come to birmingham. Its piss easy to get to from mk. Like trains from MK leave to Birmingham New Street every hour. And the academy (where paramore are playing) is within walking distance from new street station.

Finally ordered my tickets, well that took some time. Me and my mate decided we better go to the London show instead of Oxford because travel was so much cheaper. Also we can get a day pass and just tour around if we get there really early. It all comes good in the end :D

you should come to birmingham. Its piss easy to get to from mk. Like trains from MK leave to Birmingham New Street every hour. And the academy (where paramore are playing) is within walking distance from new street station.

Ooo yeah i might. That would be cool, and hopefully i'll have some free periods that day so i can leave shcool early. And my bro's going to Birmingham uni, so i could visit him as well!

HarlequinGerhl: is it school you finish at 2 from? Cos if so you could always write a note and beg the teacher to let you leave early!