UK shows in october.

gimmiethesponge

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well jess said that she got some imformation, and they said theyre going to do a search, i was gonna smuggle one in too, but after heraing that?? well.. you know lol. Apparently they get chucked if they find you with one i think.

i didnt say they were going to do a search. The guy on the phone said some nights cameras are allowed in sometimes theyre not.

I know this sounds really gay, but if like you can hook it on your belt so its hidden under like your hoody or somthing. And you dont have a bag. You will get in no problem. They will only search your bag.

i didnt say they were going to do a search. The guy on the phone said some nights cameras are allowed in sometimes theyre not.

I know this sounds really gay, but if like you can hook it on your belt so its hidden under like your hoody or somthing. And you dont have a bag. You will get in no problem. They will only search your bag.

Ohhhhh ok, sorry my bad.. Oh thats ok then. Just take one in your hoodie, lol. If they only search your bag then i might just take one :)

At give it a name.

I had my camera on my belt under my hoody, and my hoody was like undone so it wasnt tight with a big buldge.

They had no idea. lmao.

But im going to Oxford, Glasgow and Birmingham before london so if youre still not sure on cameras by then i will tell you what the security was like on those other venues. And im sure people will have pics and vids up from the UK tour by then.

Or if you wear a big hoodie you can like shove it inside under your arm pit lol.And most venues generally don't look in all the compartments of bags other than the main bit.So if you've got like a zippy bit inside you'll probably be able to get away with that.

And I don't think they'll chuck your camera if they find it.I think most places will take it off you and give you a ticket to collect it later or something.

Or if you wear a big hoodie you can like shove it inside under your arm pit lol.And most venues generally don't look in all the compartments of bags other than the main bit.So if you've got like a zippy bit inside you'll probably be able to get away with that.

And I don't think they'll chuck your camera if they find it.I think most places will take it off you and give you a ticket to collect it later or something.

Yeh thats what they said to me on the phone. If cameras arnt allowed it you will have to leave it at the box office.

Ok thats great, thanks a lot! lol, im really looking forward to the shows now.

oh btw, does anyone know what the playlist for this tour is??

I would imagine they would keep it similar to the USA tour playlist. So the whole album. I dont konw if they would throw hallelujiah in there and My Hero. I guess it depends on Hayleys voice.

Hopefully Ash will mention about the UK tour in her Interview with paramore, which is coming up soon.