what intro do they play on the live tour now?

XxSanctuaryxX

Do the band play the first original one with josh screaming, or the hallelujha soundsing " starting all over " intro, or have they made a total new one??

Well on this headlining tour, their intro is really good I say.

The intro is where Hayley comes out with a lantern, and plays the keyboard, then like after a minute everyone comes out and starts mixing it in to Emergency. Overall it's awesome.

Its a really nice intro.

But its not from breathe.

I sat down like the music nerd i am and figured out the whole of breathe on guitar.(piano parts) and if you compare the chords naww theyre not the same.

I agree though sounds kinda similar. I dont think it eally fits with emergency though :S like i prefer the intro from warped. It was alot more up beat and got the crowd going. Its a nice change though.

I loved the intro they were doing at warped also.

But it wouldnt have fit quite as well with the overall feeling of their performance on the new tour. Everything was more dramatic or something.

yeh. how is hayley doing on like stage movement? coz from the pics thers the laptop and keyboard liek in the middle of the stage :S is she still moving about and stuff?

i havent really watched many videos coz im kinda trying to wait till october when i see them. its hard though lol. i think ive seen the intro vid, my hero and hallelujiah. and thats it:D

I love the intro...it sets the tone for the whole show, which is so powerful...the intro is so quiet and beautiful and mysterious...and then they launch into Emergency and it's just chill-inducing...so exciting :)

They've done a lot on this tour with transitions between songs and intros and things like that...and it's all just great. They sound so, so good.

yeh. how is hayley doing on like stage movement? coz from the pics thers the laptop and keyboard liek in the middle of the stage :S is she still moving about and stuff?

i havent really watched many videos coz im kinda trying to wait till october when i see them. its hard though lol. i think ive seen the intro vid, my hero and hallelujiah. and thats it

The keyboard and stuff is kind of off to the right center of the stage so its not really obstructing her movement or anything when she isnt playing it.

They are all still just as energetic and crazy as usual.

The keyboard and stuff is kind of off to the right center of the stage so its not really obstructing her movement or anything when she isnt playing it.

They are all still just as energetic and crazy as usual.

ahh coool :D i hope they keep the tour like the same when they come over to uk. with the kayboards and all that.

That video on youtube isnt loading for me for some reason.

In my opinion anyone that wants to see the new intro should download this one anyways...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L0IJJ1TR

Because it is probably better. :D :D

btw that is the first time they ever played that intro on this tour.

that intro seems way different from the one i heard when i went to the show at toads place(which is the where that youtube vid is from) i think theyve changed it cus that one doesnt sound like the beginning to breathe but the youtube one definatly does

that intro seems way different from the one i heard when i went to the show at toads place(which is the where that youtube vid is from) i think theyve changed it cus that one doesnt sound like the beginning to breathe but the youtube one definatly does

oh really? the youtube video didnt work for me. and that megaupload vid is the only one i have seen of it. i will try this youtube video again tomor and see what you mean.