Paramore on Steven's untitled rock show tonight 8/23

Sami

Yup, I've always had Fuse too.

And fergie, you're from Michigan.. lol sorry I just happened to notice.. isn't there a city called 'Hell' there? LOL. I think its just funny, because if you're from there and someone asked 'Hey where are you from?' and you're like 'Hell'

HAHAHA. Orrrrrr, if you're like a truck driver, and someone asks 'Where are you driving today?' and you're like 'Hell' or.. 'Where are you headed to?' and then you say 'Hell'.

LMFAO sorry it just came into my head.

Yup, I've always had Fuse too.

And fergie, you're from Michigan.. lol sorry I just happened to notice.. isn't there a city called 'Hell' there? LOL. I think its just funny, because if you're from there and someone asked 'Hey where are you from?' and you're like 'Hell'

HAHAHA. Orrrrrr, if you're like a truck driver, and someone asks 'Where are you driving today?' and you're like 'Hell' or.. 'Where are you headed to?' and then you say 'Hell'.

LMFAO sorry it just came into my head.

Hahaha. Wow...

To answer one of the previous questions, Hayley talked about how the Emergency video was pretty abstract and was about showing your inner wounds on the outside and working them out/getting them out into the open...

I've heard her give that explanation before...it's not exactly what I get from the video, but that's what I love about the video - you can interpret it so many different ways...

On another note - "next breakout band" - I think Steven and the Warped tour program are dead on with that one :)

Yea i think Hell is a pretty small town somewhere in the middle of the state... my friends and I have considered going to Hell just for recreation several times, but nothing has ever come of that yet. :(

i that what they said about paramore?

i loved it how in kerrang they said paramore were the rising stars of warped. aahh =]

Yep - Steven said that's what the Warped tour program said about them...and it's obvious he agrees with that assessment - he clearly loves Paramore...he (and FUSE) have given them so much exposure...

Now if we can just get MTV onboard... :)

Yep - Steven said that's what the Warped tour program said about them...and it's obvious he agrees with that assessment - he clearly loves Paramore...he (and FUSE) have given them so much exposure...

i remember when i was in the states last year watching the warped shows they were talking to the guy who like started the warped tour or somthing. and the year before he had said my chemical romance are the band to watch and guna be big and so on.. then the following year he had said 05 warped from first to last will be the band to watch and who are guna get popular.

So is this the same thing? like this year.. but paramore?

i remember when i was in the states last year watching the warped shows they were talking to the guy who like started the warped tour or somthing. and the year before he had said my chemical romance are the band to watch and guna be big and so on.. then the following year he had said 05 warped from first to last will be the band to watch and who are guna get popular.

So is this the same thing? like this year.. but paramore?

I haven't heard Kevin Lyman say anything specific about Paramore (in fact, he left them off his list of potential Warped breakout bands in the Billboard interview with him), but he certainly gave them a bunch of shots on the main stage this summer...and Hayley got included in that Billboard photo shoot, so I think the buzz is definitely there.

I haven't heard Kevin Lyman say anything specific about Paramore (in fact, he left them off his list of potential Warped breakout bands in the Billboard interview with him), but he certainly gave them a bunch of shots on the main stage this summer...and Hayley got included in that Billboard photo shoot, so I think the buzz is definitely there.

ahh right cool i see. hah i love that photoshoot from billboard.

It's good to see someone that actually wants them to succeed and get bigger. Most people I know see that bands they like are starting to be played on MTV2 and stuff like that and they start saying that they don't like them anymore, and start calling them sellouts. I've never done so, but there have been times that I've wished bands weren't as big as they were [mostly because, we all know once bands get bigger they usually don't hang out with fans as much]. Anyway, I just think it's cool to see people actually supporting the band all the way. They deserve every single fan they get, and every second of exposure they get on tv. :]