FBR Imformation

me too i am planning to buy as well, and i want to know the answers to the other questions too :D lol i wanna get that no romance paramore hoodie it looks so cool

Ah, I'm totally buying it soon.

I'm not exactly sure what size to order though, since it says AA usually runs kind of small...

But i'll probably just get the size I normally do, cause it's a little big anyway.

Its REALLY reliable...they always seem to forget something in my orders now for some reason and when I email to them about it they send the thing they forgot : D

I love ordering stuff from there.

Thats good and a releif because i read on thier site, about the warning with lost stuff and delays, so if its definately reliable, then i'm buying all of it , but my only other concern is the shopping fee lol

Ah, I'm totally buying it soon.

I'm not exactly sure what size to order though, since it says AA usually runs kind of small...

But i'll probably just get the size I normally do, cause it's a little big anyway.

oh gosh I love AA

that made me want the shirt just that much more

soooo comfy

I ordered a bunch of stuff from it about just over a week ago, and they shipped it on tuesday i think, but i ordered a ciwwaf zip-up, which was in stock when i ordred it...but then they emailed me saying it was out of stock when they shipped the rest, then i realised they had re-stocked the summer tic ep. so i ordred one of those aswell. Hoping it will arrive soon.

You also have to watch out for customs charges, depending on how they pack the stuff...like i ordred stuff from merchdirect.net and it took 3 weeks to get to me, and then i had to pay vat and customs charges because they put it in a massive box.

Ooh, yeah...

QUESTION

Do You Ship Worldwide?

ANSWER

We ship worldwide, with several popular International Country Destinations. Our normal method of communication with International Customers will occur via E-mail, so it is very important that your E-mail address is current. On some occasions we will contact our International Customers via telephone if there are any order, or address questions.

International Shipping All international orders are shipped utilizing USPS mail. International Orders require a physical street address. We are required to provide a commercial invoice for all International Orders. Deliveries will not be made on Saturdays or holidays. The shipping time for international orders usually takes 5 to 20 business days depending on the country destination. Additional Shipping fees may be incurred for international orders.

NOTE:

International orders may also be required to pay additional duty fees depending on the country of destination. Please check with customs officials within your country. Merch Robot is not responsible for any customs fees, nor can we accept a package (or have a package returned to the United States) that is stuck in customs.

Merch Robot reserves the right to reject any suspecious International order placed.

I think the best company is possibly blue collar distro.

From america, i would recieve my stuff within 2 days...and they sometimes send free cds/stickers/badges with it too. I've bought so much from them...pitty they have some stupid rule about if you buy a poster, it has to be seperate from EVERYTHING else you want to order, even more posters. Other than that, pretty good.

Ooh, yeah...

QUESTION

Do You Ship Worldwide?

ANSWER

We ship worldwide, with several popular International Country Destinations. Our normal method of communication with International Customers will occur via E-mail, so it is very important that your E-mail address is current. On some occasions we will contact our International Customers via telephone if there are any order, or address questions.

International Shipping All international orders are shipped utilizing USPS mail. International Orders require a physical street address. We are required to provide a commercial invoice for all International Orders. Deliveries will not be made on Saturdays or holidays. The shipping time for international orders usually takes 5 to 20 business days depending on the country destination. Additional Shipping fees may be incurred for international orders.

NOTE:

International orders may also be required to pay additional duty fees depending on the country of destination. Please check with customs officials within your country. Merch Robot is not responsible for any customs fees, nor can we accept a package (or have a package returned to the United States) that is stuck in customs.

Merch Robot reserves the right to reject any suspecious International order placed.

ok thanks :D i will probably use that, unless i choose to go by fbr, but apparently there have been a lot of delays or something

http://www.threadless.com has some really neat t-shirts

they're not like, band shirts or anything

but they have neat designs

so does http://www.crystalcityclothing.com

The Blood Brothers design most of those shirts.

Hah, the Blood Brothers. Are you a big fan? A friend bought me their cd for Christmas last year and I rarely listen to it... I have to be in a certain mood I think :neutral: