Josh and Zac Interview

I finally read the interview and left a comment in response - I mean, that kind of stuff is just disgusting. If you don't like Paramore's music, that's fine, but then why are you reading the interview in the first place?

And posting stuff like that about Hayley is just completely wrong, extremely rude and totally out of line. I mean, she's a real person with feelings. How can people say stuff like that? It just blows my mind how people feel like they're entitled to act like total jerks towards someone just because that person is famous or whatever...

And yeah...Ash is right - we should probably get used to people making rude comments and try to ignore them...but so far, I just can't. They're all such nice people - they don't deserve to have people treating them like that, even if it is just comments on a message board.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hahhahahhahaha lmao i love Zac and Josh <3 . hehehhee

i love their conversation about them being members of the jackson 5 and steriods xD

" Better than me, dude. I’m so white. I have no coordination whatsoever" lmao, awww bless :rotfl:

"yes thank you so much, we're sponsered by them" :rotfl:

I finally read the interview and left a comment in response - I mean, that kind of stuff is just disgusting. If you don't like Paramore's music, that's fine, but then why are you reading the interview in the first place?

And posting stuff like that about Hayley is just completely wrong, extremely rude and totally out of line. I mean, she's a real person with feelings. How can people say stuff like that? It just blows my mind how people feel like they're entitled to act like total jerks towards someone just because that person is famous or whatever...

And yeah...Ash is right - we should probably get used to people making rude comments and try to ignore them...but so far, I just can't. They're all such nice people - they don't deserve to have people treating them like that, even if it is just comments on a message board.

i totally agree, you took the words right out my mouth . completely and utterly out of line just cause she's a woman stupid little boys think they can say that shit, its unbelieveable .