SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok today was my first day of school and i go in to spanish 2, my teacher is playing this weird spanish music and she tells us that are frist we're going to do is dance...than she tells us that she jk. haha she is really odd and yet she reminds me of my grandma. :???: lol

I got 2 final tests (psychology & math) next month so I have to study... But today the teacher gave me so much work. I have to read a book (about 300 pages), to do a 12 pages long english assigment and to do an essay about mental health.

I'm losing my mind and it was just the second day of school.

I got 2 final tests (psychology & math) next month so I have to study... But today the teacher gave me so much work. I have to read a book (about 300 pages), to do a 12 pages long english assigment and to do an essay about mental health.

I'm losing my mind and it was just the second day of school.

woah!!!!

i love ur avatar btw...i love shiny toy guns

yeah

and school rules

like dying of hair

You can't dye your hair? In what school are you?

In my school, you can dye your hair whatever the color is. One girl shaved her head last year. We don't that kind of rules.

Not going back 'til 5th september

ressssuulllttt ;)

Yeah my brother and sister go back on the 5th too, I only go back on the 4th because it is year 13 induction day and we need to get sorted into forms and get timetables but its only a half day so its not too bad. My first proper day back is the 5th. Year 12 go back on the 3rd at my school.