Paramore Acoustic?

Oh_Star

You can practically put together an acoustic album of your own if you search around enough...the audio/video section threads have all of this stuff, I think...

I have Pressure (from a couple of sources), Emergency, Here We Go Again (from a couple of sources), Conspiracy and Hallelujah - all acoustic. And, if someone rips "Whoa" from the video from that acoustic set, we'll have that as well...that just leaves All We Know, Brighter, Never Let This Go and My Heart, because we should be able to get audio of "Franklin" (sort of acoustic) from this tour as well...

They are great acoustic though...

i would love that. good acousitc versions of the songs would be amazing. cuz i know a lot of the ones i have arent the greatest quality.

I vote for an album of new material first :)

Actually, I vote for them taking a few months off and resting and taking their time to write....and then a new album....maybe by next summer before Warped...

Actually, I vote for them taking a few months off and resting and taking their time to write....and then a new album....maybe by next summer before Warped...

i agree. i think it would be good to get atleast 1 more album out (after some rest, because Lord knows they need it) and then we can get acoustics from both albums.

I think Summer's a bit long...maybe spring? I agree with you though, I've been craving new Paramore material for a long time now. I do think they should also do a fun Paramore DVD. New Found Glory does things and they're awesome and freakingly hilarious =)

I think Summer's a bit long...maybe spring? I agree with you though, I've been craving new Paramore material for a long time now. I do think they should also do a fun Paramore DVD. New Found Glory does things and they're awesome and freakingly hilarious =)

Well, I'd prefer a spring release date for the album...but I guess it depends how much time they take off and how long it takes to record it...but yeah, maybe they could get it out by like mid-Spring and then do a Spring headlining tour for it, followed by Warped...

Now I'm really just speculating though :)

Well, I'd prefer a spring release date for the album...but I guess it depends how much time they take off and how long it takes to record it...but yeah, maybe they could get it out by like mid-Spring and then do a Spring headlining tour for it, followed by Warped...

Now I'm really just speculating though :)

That would be amazing.

I seriously don't know how long I can take not seeing them live, but I think I could hang out till Spring.

I really want them to take all the time they need for this album though. I was thinking doing Warped tour, to show off some new material..and maybe release the CD mid-summer, while they're still on Warped...but if they can write and record a CD sooner, that would be cool too.

But anyway, back on topic..I would love an accoustic CD. Maybe they could put a few acoustic songs onto an EP that you could only get by pre-ordering the new CD? (I got that idea from Butch Walker)

That would be amazing.

I seriously don't know how long I can take not seeing them live, but I think I could hang out till Spring.

I really want them to take all the time they need for this album though. I was thinking doing Warped tour, to show off some new material..and maybe release the CD mid-summer, while they're still on Warped...but if they can write and record a CD sooner, that would be cool too.

But anyway, back on topic..I would love an accoustic CD. Maybe they could put a few acoustic songs onto an EP that you could only get by pre-ordering the new CD? (I got that idea from Butch Walker)

That's a really good idea...FBR loves to do the pre-order specials too...

You can practically put together an acoustic album of your own if you search around enough...the audio/video section threads have all of this stuff, I think...

I have Pressure (from a couple of sources), Emergency, Here We Go Again (from a couple of sources), Conspiracy and Hallelujah - all acoustic. And, if someone rips "Whoa" from the video from that acoustic set, we'll have that as well...that just leaves All We Know, Brighter, Never Let This Go and My Heart, because we should be able to get audio of "Franklin" (sort of acoustic) from this tour as well...

They are great acoustic though...

Do you have the video of the acoustic 'woah'? I'd love to see that! And yes, I would really love an acoustic CD ... Hayley always sounds so good acoustic and i like the rawness of it.