Paramore Folder on FBR

_shinebrighter

Okay, so I wanna order either the Paramore folder or The Academy Is... folder but how big are they? are they the size of normal folders? I'm kind of starting to get sketchy about ordering stuff off FBR cause everything is a lot smaller than I expected, like the buttons and the posters so I wanna make sure.

their pretty much the same size as regular folders, there just a little narrower and taller. i can still put all my papers in there and they fit in there perfectly. and they are alot of money, just because of the shipping and everything. i hate shippping. if your just buying a folder, it should come out to be around 5 dollars if you live in the u.s.

their pretty much the same size as regular folders, there just a little narrower and taller. i can still put all my papers in there and they fit in there perfectly. and they are alot of money, just because of the shipping and everything. i hate shippping. if your just buying a folder, it should come out to be around 5 dollars if you live in the u.s.

ooh, sounds good. i need a folder for school but i don't like the ones in stores. i'm gonna be cool and rock a FBR folder haha. hey, do they have pockets inside to stick your papers in?