mtvu throws new bands in: the hot seat!!!

chrisseh11

I understand completely. and I apologize for what I said... and like both of us have said. saying one curse word by no means makes someone a nonchristian. that in itself is a completely fair statement and i agree with it totally. I was just a little flabergasted by it yesterday and I had to let off some steam... I dont know for sure what went on during that interview, but I guess I am just going to pray that the band continues going in the same direction that they were going. Again, I am sorry, but still disappointed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand completely. and I apologize for what I said... and like both of us have said. saying one curse word by no means makes someone a nonchristian. that in itself is a completely fair statement and i agree with it totally. I was just a little flabergasted by it yesterday and I had to let off some steam... I dont know for sure what went on during that interview, but I guess I am just going to pray that the band continues going in the same direction that they were going. Again, I am sorry, but still disappointed.

Don't worry about it...not a big deal at all...lively discussions are what make the boards a good place...

Praying for the band is always a good idea...I don't think you need to worry about them though...as far as I can tell, they're still the same good people they were a year ago when I first met them.