Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

• 2 weeks later...
is there anybody that wants to buy a ticket for their sold out night show in Anaheim' date=' CA? its on 3/4/06. if your interested message me.[/quote']

the truckstops and statelines tour?!?!?

btw in your sig

I LOVE MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!

I havent seen a pic of those guys in ageeess, not after i met them lol aww theyre soo cool.

i'm seeing them march 4th even though i've gotten tired of panic!.....

i'm gonna have to sit (or rather stand) thru them bc i must see jack's mannequin!!!!! and TAI of course then i'm driving back down to san diego to see motion city soundtrack/ok go/plain white t's/the spill canvas.

yea march 4th is gonna own.

i'm seeing them march 4th even though i've gotten tired of panic!.....

i'm gonna have to sit (or rather stand) thru them bc i must see jack's mannequin!!!!! and TAI of course then i'm driving back down to san diego to see motion city soundtrack/ok go/plain white t's/the spill canvas.

yea march 4th is gonna own.

Of course March 4th is going to own! It's my birthday!!!

I keep waiting for myself to get tired of Panic!, but it hasn't happened yet. If anything, I'm more addicted than ever.

Of course March 4th is going to own! It's my birthday!!!

I keep waiting for myself to get tired of Panic!' date=' but it hasn't happened yet. If anything, I'm more addicted than ever.[/quote']

same hurr.

I can't get enough.

the record stays on repeat.

only briefly switching to Paramore here & there.

My friend, who lives in the UK, she saw P! a few days back and got Brendon to sign something for me.

He asked how to spell my name, she told him, he STILL spelled it wrong.

haha

I don't mind. Torey isn't that different from Tori anyway!

it's still super cool.

she's gonna mail it to me!

I can't wait to see them this Sunday. Tickets to the show I'm going to (at the 9:30 Club) are going for $100 on eBay. That's insane.

I think Panic! has blown up bigger than TAI at this point...I bet they get the bigger crowd reaction at the show. Which sucks for TAI, who are also great.

• 1 month later...

Yay Panic!. I loe them so much, but they're live show has kinda dulled down, its sad. Ill always love them though,, Ive been there from the beggining when Pete posted them on his lj, its kinda cool to see this tiny band blow up like that, they really do deserve the success. I kinda dislike all the fans that like them just cause they were on mtv, they were so annoying at the show.