UGHHH

i was reading their fansite

and brent was such a nice guy

panic guys hired a new bassist. jon

and hes not even going to be in the band officially

wtf.

and brent helped them out!!

Here's what Brent's brother has to say about this matter:

"Everyone really needs to know the truth about this band. Let's start from the beginning. First off, Brent recruited Brendan on vocals otherwise, you would be listening to Ryan Ross who is well, to put it nicely a shitty singer. Now we move on to the van. Brendan did not have the money in the beginning to pay the initial fee for their touring van. Brent helped cover his end of the bargain. While the band was first practicing and beginning they would leave all of their stuff at our house so they would not have to pay for rent at a practice space. Brent has known these kids since he was 12 or 13. Thye "used" to be his best friends. They have now recruited someone to replace him. Brent was someone who never missed practice had great ideas for the record and contributed a great deal. Now these degenerates have turned against him. Jon is not even a member of the band. He will be paid as a crew member and will have no contract. They are using him, just like they used Brent to get the band started. Jon is just another tool that they can use to better themselves. Everyone needs to seriously take a look at what this band is really about. Do you really want to support such low people. I sure as hell do not. Brent Wilson was recently kicked out of Panic! at the disco for far less than significant reasons. Ryan, Spencer, and Brendan all elected to replace Brent with a kid named Jon. This kid in not even an official band member. They did this because they do not want to pay Brent as a full time band member. These "used" to be Brent's best friends and they sold him out to the media, fame, and money. What a bunch of degenerates. I will never listen to another Panic! record as long as I live. FUCK PANIC!!!!!!!"

Here's what Brent's girlfriend has to say:

"We have a right to blame the band. All of you have no fucking idea what happened. Yea they're happy now I'd be happy getting brents 50 thousand dollar share too. This shit was all for money none of you really know what happened. Oh but thanks Panic for giving me back my boyfriend. fuck you"

yea..i heard about brent leaving a few days ago..theres no way he'd just leave on his own will. they were just getting big and starting to rake in the benefits of being a band. i mean..have u seen him perform! he's totally into it, he seems more into the music then their "lead man"-ryan...

but anyways..where'd u get those quotes??

what i don't get is whether they kicked him out or he just left. it's not clear on their site, though it kind of implies that it was a group decision, with the four of them, meaning he had a say i in it.

yea.your not the only one..but seriously, think about it, why would he leave??

btw, i found his brother's myspace. i seriously think it's him. it's not a new myspace that just popped up since the controversy...nvm..i KNOW it's him...

check for yourself:

http://www.myspace.com/thecontrastofwhite

btw: check out the picture of brendon and ryan making out in the message section..i thought it was "interesting"