Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

idk, i mean, i like their songs, but hearing about how rude they are, and the fans and all the stuff outside their music really turns me away from the songs. but they are really good.

i wish they hadn't gotten so big. i mean, they have over 1 million friends on myspace, and they've gone platinum in record sales. on their FIRST record. i don't even think the Rolling Stones did that well in the beginning.

^ HAHA

Thats funny

But yeah, they have got too big too fast and that sucks

But like, I havnt heard stories about them being rude so it hasnt turned me away - frankly I dnt wanna here any cos I still wanna enjoy there music =]

well, i haven't heard rude as much as very conceited. i remember a rude story but i don't remember what exactly happened.

it's more the fans i'm afraid of. and not them killing me, but the other way around. seriously, some girls ...

^ Haha

Crazy Panic! fans are not a pretty site

I encounted soooooooooo many last night

They seem to appeal to everyone though which I find weird

There were like 2 40yr old biker dudes standing infront of me and big kinda, metalhead dudes throwing themselves around in the mosh pits and then the odd chav here and there

Its hilarious

haha i know. it's really weird, because now, if someone asks me what i listen to, and i saw rock, alternative etc. one of the first bands they ask about is PATD. last year, if i said i listened to panic, people would be like, who?

haha my friend has this picture on her binder that her friend drew, and it has these two guys on it standing, and one is suposed to be spencer from PATD and the other is wearing a PATD shirt, and they're "emo" and at the top of the page it says "little emo boy dictatorship" haha i laugh every time

lollllllll man, i was thinking about that earlier. when i seen a pic of panic covered in all that silly make up i was like.. oh my actual god.

and then i tried to picture of all the guys from paramore like that.

i was like :neutral: christ. they'd never do that.

half of panic must be gay btw. not that there is anything wrong with that.. but they just must be, to walk about the way they do wi their faces covered in that crap.

bats and shit.

^ Haha

Crazy Panic! fans are not a pretty site

I encounted soooooooooo many last night

They seem to appeal to everyone though which I find weird

There were like 2 40yr old biker dudes standing infront of me and big kinda, metalhead dudes throwing themselves around in the mosh pits and then the odd chav here and there

Its hilarious

Insane!! haha.

but most of their fans are okay.

Ryan has a painting face. haha. that's cool!

///////////////

Okay some news.

++ They covered a Halloween song for the movie Nightmare before Christmas.

Marilyn Manson covered the same. (not very a good ideaa... it has a kinda Marilyn Manson VS. PAnic! on MySpace.)

You can go there :

http://music.aol.com/artist/panic-at-the-disco/741835/video

I tried to find the good quality of this song, but didnt find it yet.

++ Old cover that I found: Round Here (by the Counting Crows).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvVA5Yamt54

++ If you want, look at these videos that I uploaded a while ago on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=camisadoxdream&search=Search

The end. lol.

Peace. :)

• 2 weeks later...