Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

when's the new album out? are they recording it now?

i just went && looked at an old issue of ap from january or something where they were talking about stuff being released this year, && it said this fall.

&& i LOVE old panic. i hate spencer's hair now. && ryan kinda has a beard half the time that looks really bad. && jon just annoys me in general. i miss brent.

PATD2.jpg

they look so little. i remember when i went to target to get their cd && i couldn't find it so i went && asked one of the people working. they gave me the weirdest look when i said i was looking for panic! at the disco. then my mom was like "no, what's the band called." i was cracking up. i miss when no one knew them...

awww. that's so cute.

your making me miss the old panic now.

i personally prefer jon over brent, but i loved how they use to tour. Coming out and meeting fans, preforming in those dark tiny stages, etc. etc.

now its just ELABORATE HUGE venues.

casey

damn you

you never told you were here

i miss you

haha i miss u too i p/med u back just so u no. and how was i suposted to no? hahaha

and yes jade i do point that out a lot:rotfl:

i wish that next time i go to one of their concerts that it'll be like a normal show not a big presentation. i mean its cool and all but id perfer a normal concert.i miss how i was the only one who knew who they were... just me and my sister. now its different. but i still love them even if annoying people like them 2. bahaha

haha i miss u too i p/med u back just so u no. and how was i suposted to no? hahaha

and yes jade i do point that out a lot:rotfl:

i wish that next time i go to one of their concerts that it'll be like a normal show not a big presentation. i mean its cool and all but id perfer a normal concert.i miss how i was the only one who knew who they were... just me and my sister. now its different. but i still love them even if annoying people like them 2. bahaha

haha

yeah and jade is also here i do remember her

but i think we haven't talk haha

casey damn we only talked once and then ld went boom

I feel EXACTLY the same way. I saw Panic! at the 2005 Nintendo, and just a few of us actually knew who they were. Then, I went to see the stadium tour, and it was alright, but there is a point where I just want to hear good music, I don't need an acrobat distracting me. Maybe they'll do a smaller tour like FOB did early this year at smaller venues and more for lack of better phrase normal concert...

Guest JadeIsRad
I know! He cut his hair though....=(

LE GASPETH! he did?! awww that sucks =[

Spencerrr looked better with long hair too. & yes, Jwalk does pwn ;]