DragonForce!!!!!!

Renith182

Hey guys.

Dude ive been a fan of them for a few months now. I love their stuff. I Saw them last night aswell. Awesome show they put on with Horse the band and All That Remains (Another good band).

Dude i love Herman Li. Hes one of my top 3 guitarists. I mean yeah there are better out there but got the image, style and doesnt only play scales at a high speed. Hes got ideas. Sam Totman is awesome aswell. Gets shitfaced onstage.

They're an awesome band altogether.

Anyone else share the same feelings?

For those who dont know or havnt seen. here are some videos

Through the fire and the flames solo (from their video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KL78ufx2Yw

Operation Groun and Pound solo (from their video)

Herman Li studio solo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJvhxMUdgFg

Ren

i really dislike them :/ i hate their drummer. Im not saying he is crap or anything. Im just not a fan of metal drumming.

Their guitar solos are abit insane though. Im not much of a fan of guitar solos that last for agessssss though.

Ide imagine them to be good live though.

Well thats the style of their music. I love it. Like i suppose u could say its guitar music. But like they're a band. They're a unit. And i like their solos cause cause they dnt just play scales. They have some crazy ideas taken from video game music and what not. And some of their solos are really melodic. Which really strikes me. haha but yeah their drummer is quite typical metal tho. Same stuff. But thats their style. Im sure he could play crazy stuff in other genres aswell. Their bassist is a good guitarist aswell. Their live show is crazy.

Ren

• 9 months later...

these guys r brilliant. i love the guitar solo's from Revolution Deathsquad and Operation Ground and Pound.

and for all of u who arent huge fans of the uber heavy- uber fast dragonforce, id recommend the song Trail Of Broken Hearts, that is a nice slow song (well compared to their normal stuff it's slow) except for the instrumental part, where Herman Li and Sam Totman just cant help playin at the fast speeds they r known to play

they sort of show of in the videos don't they? ahaha. my friend was pointing this out to me the other day..

they like, whip our their beers and stuff trying to pose. quite pathetic. i don't like their music really. i think it's a bit boring.