i have a few questions

paramorerocks20

#1 - for those of you who have seen Paramore on their headlining tour... on the extension of 'My Heart' does anyone know what josh is screaming? is he still saying "please don't go now, please don't fade away" or what? i can get some of it, but i can't tell.

#2 - for those of who who have seen Paramore recently on their headlining tour, what has their setlist been like?

thanks. :)

they cut out Hallelujah and Brighter and My Hero in all the September shows (unless they add them again, like for TN or something) and in Anaheim, he was believe he was screaming the usual, but there was a huge slew of crowd surfers that i had to duck down and couldn't see what he was saying. but i was singing the usual part. :D

they cut out Hallelujah and Brighter and My Hero in all the September shows (unless they add them again, like for TN or something) and in Anaheim, he was believe he was screaming the usual, but there was a huge slew of crowd surfers that i had to duck down and couldn't see what he was saying. but i was singing the usual part. :D

oh no!!!!!!!!!!! you are freakin kidding me?! that sucks soooooooooooo bad! they didn't do those at my shows in aug b/c of hayley being sick. and now i don't even get to see them at my show on the 27th?! nooo! that makes me sooooooo sad! i've never seen them do brighter, and that's my fave song of theirs! and they won't always no my hero and hallelujah. :( :( :(

are you serious!?

awwww, those are some of the songs i really wanted to hear live.. :cry:

sigh, maybe next time..

ROFL I STARTED THAT. Woooooooo! That was fun.