9.20.06-Jacksonville, FL-Jackrabbits

Fueled By Oreos

OMG LAST NIGHT WAS OFF THE SHIZZ FOR CEREAL!

okay i'll start from when i have left school early (at about 12:30 in the middle of 3rd period) to go get my braces taken off. then my mom took me to krystal's and we went home and i got on the computer for a minute. then i took a nap before the show at about 3:30-ish. and i woke up at 5:30 and got ready then my dad came and we left. we got to jackrabbits at about 6:30 and waited in a long ass line. then i realized that i didn't bring a camera and i was like "crap!" but when we were almost to the door, i saw a girl from my homeroom class there. i didn't talk to her, though.

when we got in the club, my dad went straight to the bar and i went in the crowd. i stood near the speaker on the left. it wasn't the very front, but you could smell the sweat dripping off of everyone. yeah, i was that close. the first band to come on play this providence. they were pure awesomeishness! they put on such a good show. i'm considering buying their album (and plus, dan is hella sexy hehe). then hit the lights came on. that's when the moshing started and all of us in the front were all smashed up like sardines. they were better than i expected them to be. i thought they put on a good show. and while we waited for cute, i was all the way in the conrner on the wall. i met this guy that was standing by me. his name was andrew. he told me how he drove all the way from ocala (which is about 2 hours) just to come to that concert. he said he didn't really care for paramore, and that made me sad. but he was a nice guy. so anyways, then cute came on and the started off with my jam "newport living". so i sang along and danced and stuff. then during "teasing to please", dan from tp (with his sexy self..) came out and sang with them. so, that was awesomeishness.

then cute was through. we waited for paramore to come. zac and jeremy and hunter came out for a minute then left. then the crowd started chanting "PARAMORE! PARAMORE!" then hayley came out with the lantern and started playing the keyboard. i swear hayley looks soo much smaller on person to me than when i see her on tv and in pictures and stuff. but anyways, that was amazing. they played "emergency", "concpiracy", "pressure", "all we know", "whoa", "never let this go", "here we go again", and "franklin". before they played franklin hayley told the stroy about how they started out and the recording of their album and and how the missed their home and everything. then at the end of whoa, hayley was saying how their set was almost over. then afterwards they left. then the crowd started chanting "PARAMORE!" again. the josh came out and he's like "you guys want one more song?" and we were like "yeah!" and they played "my heart" and then the moshing began again. it was a big ass mosh pit in the back during the ending of "my heart" (which was amazing). after the show i got a shirt, a carnation, and 2 pins. then i went home.