One more bulletin..

XParamoreFanX

Yeah.. but you know.. when you see them live, they love to see everyone singing along.. and they wouldn't know the words unless they bought the record or downloaded it. But buying it would be the best option.

Exactly downloading kills their sales.

Of course, I downloaded some of the songs to see if the C.D was worth buying and it was, so I bought the CD.

But buying is def better for them than downloading.

They seem to push that "buy our record" line way to much.

Seeing as how they're going to be writing their sophomore record soon, they want everyone to get AWKIF so they can hear it before album 2 comes out. Can you blame them? I don't know why everyone hasn't bought it yet. It's so good. Def. a strong first album. They've been touring on it forever.

That's the way to look at if it you care about sales.

i'm guessing you downloaded it.

bottom line is the music industry is about numbers. a band could be the best in the world, but if they don't sell, you're not going to see more albums or them getting promoted. & bands DO make $ off of cd sales. not alot, but they do. they make more indirectly i guess. high numbers get you on bigger tours, give you the opportunity for mtv & things like that for exposure.

i could go on & on & on, but you get it. it's a big deal.