hey!

olivia

um, hello there, haha. my name is olivia, i first saw paramore at give it a name in april, unfortunately i was stuck in the medical tent whilst they were playing but i got released just as they finished with my heart. i live in a couple different places, i love playing my bass guitar, i love going to gigs and i have a twin sister named sophie. i don't know what else to say, other then i'm seeing paramore with ciwwaf on friday in oxford and i'm properly excited now.

Welcome to the boards, I'm Rebekah. I hope you have fun on Friday.:)

hi rebekah, and thank you. :]

Theres quite a few people on here going i believe

Ah well London will do me fine :P

i really wanted to go to the mean fiddler originally but i'm busy next weekend, but i love the zodiac so it's alright.

Im going to the Oxford gig too!

=]]

Goona be grrreat!

hey, loads of people are going to the oxford gig which is funny, but yes it should be awesome.

thanks for the welcome, everyone. :] i lovelovelove all your names. it's been so long since i was actually active on a forum. this is so embarrassing but the last one i was on was when i was about 13 and i was a posting fiend on this one dedicated to orlando bloom. ;P