My Oxford 6/10 Review!! Haha

HarlequinGerhl

OK well, words can't even like, BEGIN to describe how good it was.

One of the best nights of my life.

Hand Down!

OK well I travelled upfrom London and met up with people who I originally met at GIAN who live in Oxford so they knew were to go (which was helpful as I had no idea).

We got there quite late, the doors had already opened and people were going in but it was OK. I kinda lost people as I ran off to the merch desk to get my (much awaited) hoodie =]]

I then kinda got to the front during Madina Lake (they were pretty good actually, they had big pink balloons which i liked...) but the lead singer jumped into the crowd so alot of people decided to move back - which was great for me as I got to move forward.

Waiting for Cute to come on I met MORE people from GIAN so I got talking to them about stuff which was nice.

Cute were REALLY good, Shaat was pretty funny with all his hair haha

I was pleasently suprised!

=]]

So THEN we waited for Paramore and I TRIED several times to start up a chant with three people around me but like, NO ONE elsejoined in.

But yeah so Hayley came on (I don't think she had the lantern? She may have i've forgotten lol) and everyone was screaming and the band cameon and people screamed more (including me haha).

They were AMAZING - Incredibly good, I was wearing a carnation (lol) at during All We Know (I think) I threw it onstage and Jeremy picked it up and put it on his amp =]]

So yeah I had the Mosh pit behind me and was just kinda REALLY enjoying myself - They played everything really apart from Brighter, My Hero and Hallelujah (I REALLY want to hear that, maybe the London show...) for the rest of their set but I really didn't want them to finish but,*sigh* they did.

Then I quicky went and got my bag and went outside and found Jess (of whom it was very good to see again =]]) who said they JUST came out and went into the bus (dammit) but it was cool. So I spoke with her for abit about the Interview and she made me pretty jealous haha jokes =P but it sounded awsome!

The thing i really wanted to do was give them my "Egg Puppets" as they have been called. (Yeah, In the summer I made small egg shaped puppets that I was debating whether to give to them or not) But Jess got hold of one of the management peoples (Anne I think...) and she gave them to them.

So yeah then Josh came out to sign things and Jess and I hung back but I had to go pretty soon so then I went to see if I could get a picture/signing, etc. I asked Josh what he thought of the puppets and he was like "OMG who made them???" I was like "I did!!" and then he was like "OMG those things are AWSOME!" And Hi-5ed me =]]

Lol I asked Hunter and Zac what they thought but I don't think they saw them - Josh said only he and Hayley had - I really wanna know what Hayley thought HAHA!

So yeah I then saw Zac and spoke to him about ParaRangers for a lil bit and he thought it was cool =]]

Then Jess had to gobut it was really nice of her to wait with me as long as shedid so yeah, THANKS JESS!

Haha!

So I went back over to Josh who was losing people to the Madina Lake lead singer, so I asked him about Nikki, Ajax and Alyssa! Hahaa! He told me to say hi to you from him =]]

(ALYSSA, JOSH SAYS HI!)

I met some MORE GIAN people after that and they asked if they could sign his arm - so we all signed Josh's arm! Lol! I said something like "Josh Is Awsome!" Haha

Then my Aunt kinda turned up (embarassing, lol!) and I had to go so he gave me a hug <3

=]]

OH and some Aiden members were there too but I knda embarassed myself when I called the wrong one "Angel"

Haha they signed my bag

So yeah thats about it!

Incredible night =]]

Hopefully London will be JUST as good!

Mate this is loooong!

Haha

Kudos for if you read it all!

=]]

I know i've already said this about 2340874327 times but i'm soooo jealous haha it sounded like an awesome night. Never a dull moment it seems.......oh and the review wasn't to bad either :P

You have a way with words i dunno haha i just like to laugh

London better be as good as that sounds

Peace Out :P

ok so heres mine

i got 2 oxford about 5:30 i think and there was about 15-20 people already there.so anyways i joined the quee with my friend.we just mucked around dancing and stuff and the people in front dropped lots of litter so my friend went and picked it all up and put it in the bin, it was so jokes.i owe her now though.we chatted to some people as well and i dunno what else got posters and stuff.josh zac jeremy shaant all walked by a couple of times.i was too scared to go chat to them though lol.yeah so anyways when we got in i went and stood at like the 2nd row in the middle.the first band were cool(i dunno how 2 spell their name lol).i liked the ballon confetti things, they were really cool,lol.so they were cool.then it was ciwwaf they were really cool i was impressed.lol.now i get why every one loves shaant so much lol.hes so funny on stage.some girl had moved so i got on the barrier.then paramore came on and they were amazing.the songs that really stuck out were whoa,franklin and my heart.they were soooo good!ahh it was all just so much fun!singing along, dancing etc.yeah so after i got 2 shirts and i went 2 tesco and then came back haha.i saw hunter zac josh and shaant again but again i was too scared 2 chat 2 'em lol.

yeah but anyway it was probley the best show iv been 2

=]

ok so heres mine

i got 2 oxford about 5:30 i think and there was about 15-20 people already there.so anyways i joined the quee with my friend.we just mucked around dancing and stuff and the people in front dropped lots of litter so my friend went and picked it all up and put it in the bin, it was so jokes.i owe her now though.we chatted to some people as well and i dunno what else got posters and stuff.josh zac jeremy shaant all walked by a couple of times.i was too scared to go chat to them though lol.yeah so anyways when we got in i went and stood at like the 2nd row in the middle.the first band were cool(i dunno how 2 spell their name lol).i liked the ballon confetti things, they were really cool,lol.so they were cool.then it was ciwwaf they were really cool i was impressed.lol.now i get why every one loves shaant so much lol.hes so funny on stage.some girl had moved so i got on the barrier.then paramore came on and they were amazing.the songs that really stuck out were whoa,franklin and my heart.they were soooo good!ahh it was all just so much fun!singing along, dancing etc.yeah so after i got 2 shirts and i went 2 tesco and then came back haha.i saw hunter zac josh and shaant again but again i was too scared 2 chat 2 'em lol.

yeah but anyway it was probley the best show iv been 2

=]

Awww...great story - you should have gone to talk to them though...they're all so friendly :)

Awww...great story - you should have gone to talk to them though...they're all so friendly :)

i know i shoulda but i dunno lol

but you know i said i now owe my friend for the rubbish thing,well when we are portsmouth im having to go up and chat to them lol

i hope they hang around there too

i know i shoulda but i dunno lol

but you know i said i now owe my friend for the rubbish thing,well when we are portsmouth im having to go up and chat to them lol

i hope they hang around there too

I've never seen them not hang around after the show, so I think you'll be in good shape :)

I wish the US was as small as the UK...you guys getting to go to multiple shows...makes me jealous :)